Friday, September 6, 2019

Fabulous Free Gifts

Hiya everyone! I was randomly inspired to check on the current FabFree (Fabulously Free in SL) group gifts, and was so delighted with what I found that I am happily sharing them with all of you. The group is free to join as always, and is the in-world counterpart to the FabFree blog that I have been a fan of for as long as I can remember :) There are so many participating designers, many of which are offering generous gifts for anyone with the FabFree group tag to claim. I also have a new look, thanks to the Slink Hourglass body! It is such a different figure than I am used to, and it is so sensual that I couldn't resist showing it off.


First we see the Kingbal Stores gift for FabFree, their KS Outfit Mei Dress Japan Red T3. It starts with the daringly short red dress with lovely trim, in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine. The strappy sandals complete the look, in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing.


Next we have the Fatal Fashion group gift, which is one of many they have waiting behind their desk. This is Outfit 042, a sexy look whose top and skirt are each provided in sizes for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, EVE Pulpy, EVE Slim, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. The shoes are sized for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink mid, and even the black and gold bracelet sets are included for each wrist.


TIAR is offering this soft pastel dress with floral ruffled trim as their group gift for FabFree. Just use the teleporter at the landing to go to the "free" area, and look for the rainbow FabFree sign :) It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions to cover the most popular mesh bodies.


This flirty outfit comes from :.C!L.: and is called Bubble Pancake waterfall top & Retro Shorts. The top and shorts are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with playful ties on the sides of the shorts and a fully bare back beneath the chain holding the halter top in place.


My final look is courtesy of Sweet Willows, their lovely (SW) Bandana Skirt Outfit and HUD. The sleeveless top and wrap skirt each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, each with their own 5 color HUD. The textures for the top are all solid, while the skirt has bandana prints that coordinate perfectly with the top's hues. 

I am still astonished by how much the change to the Hourglass body makes my avatar look so different, at least to my mind since I'm the one who sees it and lives in it each day. Don't get me wrong, I love the Maitreya and the Physique for that matter, but I do find them more similar to each other somehow. My first thoughts were Marilyn Monroe, no wait redhead...Christina Hendricks...Jessica Rabbit! LOL it was a whirlwind in my brain obviously ;) Curves are beautiful, so I am going to play with the shape later (this was the same one I've been wearing) and appreciate this ample figure for its innate charm. Xan had already logged out for the night before I tried it on, so I am eager to see what he thinks of it. Otherwise it's been an average day, just preparing for the chaos of the next few days. I hope you're all having a great day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Kingbal Stores 150 KS OUTFIT MEI DRESS JAPAN RED T3 $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Fatal Fashion Outfit 042 $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: TIAR fab free girl gift $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: :.C!L.: Bubble Pancake waterfall top & Retro Shorts $0L FabFree Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: Sweet Willows (SW) Bandana Skirt Outfit and HUD $0L FabFree Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - redhead (Anthem event)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANAISE GG SEPTEMBER 19 cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
BodySlink Physique Classic Mesh Body Hourglass
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment