Thursday, September 12, 2019

More On9 Goodies

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am still celebrating the On9 event's birthday, with some more generous gifts you can find there with no group tag necessary. There is a wide range of designers there, most of whom have placed a gift out for all visitors. The event is open until the 30th of September, so you have plenty of time to claim your gifts and return after trying on demos or just trying to decide on a few fun purchases. You deserve to treat yourself too!


I start this evening in a duo of dresses from KiB Designs called Laia Dress Beige. There are two versions as you can see, with different bust ruffles, each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique. 


I also appreciate the TO.KISKI gift called Loren Jumpsuit - Glitter Pink, a strapless one-piece outfit in a mauve pink with sequined top. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. 


La Bella Boutique has a gift for us too, their cheerful {LBB} Mariposa Outfit. The tank top with tiny laced cutout in the front and the butterfly wing skirt each come in sizes for standard, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. There is a HUD for each too, 18 colors for the top and 12 patterns for the skirt, so you can mix and match these to suit any mood.


This beautiful tattoo is our gift from [ Jhon Jones ] called Flower Life Tattoo. It has a beautiful pink lotus above writing that I confess I do not understand, so if anyone would like to enlighten me and translate that, please do :) The tattoo comes in appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Omega, each with your choice of 40%, 60%, or 90% opacity so you can wear it a little darker or lighter. I went with the 90% to ensure it would be as photogenic as possible.


My final look this evening is a close view of the nails I am enjoying tonight, which are the gift from :::WILD::: Makeup Studio, their Bento Nails which come in Maitreya and Slink versions. Each are mesh attachments, so you will want to hide the nails with your hand's HUD and then right click-add the correct version. They are an elegant stiletto shape, with beautiful flowers on a bright pink background. 

I used to be such a sound sleeper, so it is odd to me that now I can be woken up by something as simple as an ant crawling on my hand (*shudder*) but that happened earlier. Not my favorite way to wake up :P There is a window above my bed and I guess there must be a crack near it that he used to get in, because the window was definitely closed. Otherwise it was a decent day, and I am preparing for several busy days ahead with appointments and places to go. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from the On9 Birthday Round:

Photo 1:
Dresses: KiB Designs - Laia Dress Beige $0L On9 Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: TO.KISKI - Loren Jumpsuit - Glitter Pink $0L On9 Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: La Bella Boutique {LBB} MARIPOSA OUTFIT $0L On9 Gift

Photo 4:
Tattoo: [ Jhon Jones ] Flower Life Tattoo $0L On9 Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: :::WILD::: Makeup Studio Bento Nails $0L On9 Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Joy - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AQUA freckled cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
BodySlink Physique Classic Mesh Body Hourglass
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment