Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Change of Colors and DAZZLE

Hiya everyone! Tonight we are going to explore a bit of the Change of Colors Hunt 3, which celebrates the upcoming autumn season. We are looking for a fall leaf in fact, in crisp orange, by following the hints on the hunt website. Find the leaves and they are just $1L per prize. I also have two more exclusives from the DAZZLE event to show you from their Fifty Shades of Autumn round. So let's get ready for a fresh new season with some fantastic offers!


This appealing look is the hunt prize from The Broken Glass Boutique, called "Everest" by Sej. It includes the top in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while the skirt is in similar versions Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink. Even the necklace is included, and it is unrigged so you can adjust it as needed. This is a remarkable gift for just one linden.


Next we have the lovely prize from The Sissy Bar, which has advanced lighting effects that mean you will want to have materials enabled in settings. I set out a yellowish light to really show off the special effects :) The dress comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions. Without the additional lighting the dress is a beautiful solid red satiny fabric, and I love the intricate straps in the back.


Speaking of intriguing straps, this prize from the Harambee-Gwassi Charity Shop has a fun crisscross in the neckline. The dress is called Tropical Hibiscus Mini Dress- Layered Tiered, and is provided in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP versions. I feel like it straddles the seasons because the pretty hibiscus flowers are warm and summery, but the deep green background is very suitable for fall.


Are you ready to DAZZLE? I sure am, especially after visiting the WitchCraft display where they are offering this striking Miss Peach Dress as one of their exclusives. It includes sizes for Hourglass, Physique, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD that lets you choose from 6 fruity patterns. Each pattern has coordinating trim and a solid top, so pretty it was hard to choose just two to display :) This dress is just $75L and only at DAZZLE until the 25th of the month.


My final look of the evening is our other WitchCraft DAZZLE exclusive, their Fall Nails & Polish. These long luxurious mesh nails include Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, plus a HUD that lets you choose from 6 autumnal manicures. You can see glimpses of them in all of tonight's photos, as I was wearing and enjoying them the whole time.

*Please excuse the nail that is poking through another finger in the last photo, that is from a problem I am encountering with my Slink hands update. I'm wearing the non-BOM because Firestorm hasn't released theirs yet, and the fingers constantly move for some reason. I have my AO off and this bento pose usually locks them in place, but these little wigglers are stubborn, LOL! They just keep moving all the time. I will be sending a notecard to Slink support when I login later to see if they can advise me. The pose always locked the previous version in place for me, so if all else fails I might have to go back to the old ones and hope that the lack of BOM compatibility is never a problem.

Quick hair note of the night - I saw the newest Truth Hair release on their Flickr before it was released, so I knew exactly what I was going to be doing when the Anthem event opened...trying desperately to get in and buy that hair!! It took about a half hour of trying, then as soon as I got in and walked over to their display, I crashed. Sigh. Logged back in, tried on the demo, and I made a quick purchase of my new Labyrinth hairdo :) It is like a loose braid tucked under in the back, and the front can be parted on either side with the shorter bangs behind the ear or not, all with the styling portion of the color HUD. I am a huge fan of both Truth Hair and updos, so this was a slam dunk!

I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: The Broken Glass Boutique "Everest" by Sej $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Change of Colors 3 Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Harambee-Gwassi Tropical Hibiscus Mini Dress- Layered Tiered $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: [WitchCraft] Miss Peach Dress $75L DAZZLE Exclusive

Photo 5:
Nails: {WitchCraft} Fall Nails & Polish $200L DAZZLE Exclusive

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - redhead (Anthem event)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - EMMY cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment