Tuesday, September 24, 2019

SL Frees & Offers

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am back with some free group gifts to share, all for the SLFO (SL Frees & Offers) group which is free to join. They will always have a place among my group slots, as they are a wonderful source of information on sales and gifts. Their inworld chat often has me exploring new stores and clicking midnight manias, among other handy leads, so I enjoy reading through that chat while I am logged in. There are plenty of generous designers who are offering gifts for this group, this is just a sampling.


My first stop was EVOLVE APPAREL, where I claimed this daring Get Up Silver dress for free with my SLFO group tag. It is in the center of the store, with other group gifts that each have hovertext to tell you which group it is for. Just look at that mini skirt height hem on one side, draped by an ankle length left side! This cleverly crafted gown comes in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya versions for those popular mesh bodies.


-AZUL- has a sparkling dress waiting for us in their new location (just a little higher in the air than their previous store) that is named for the group and the month it can be claimed. It comes in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies, with a zebra-like pattern of sequins and satin in deep turquoise.


This daring number is the SLFO gift from smesh, their SL F&O Gift Bandeau & Tunic. Each piece is provided in Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. I am going to suggest adding a bikini bottom or panties of some sort if you need a little extra modesty down below ;) The pale pastel pink is a very lovely color, should be flattering on most skin tones.


Another provocative gift is the Prism Crystal Lingerie by Jezzixa Cazalet, a sheer halter with gem-studded neckline and belt for an even more luxurious feel. I added a couple of "modesty flowers" to hide what become extremely noticeable through the floral netting. The gift includes sizes for eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique, with a HUD that offers 3 colors (the two above plus white) for variety.


My final look of the evening is going to come in very handy soon enough, when the weather gets chilly and some sims change over to cold climates. It is from Nana and is their Elia Stars Hoodie, with fun pockets and thick shoestring ties for the hood. I love the colors, both the background shade and the lighter choice for the stars, that go so well with the trim. There is a fitted version as well as sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies.

Whew, what a weekend...things did not go as planned, and I was not feeling well enough to travel to the birthday celebration yesterday like I had intended. I feel guilty, but also expect that I'll be there for her 94th birthday and beyond. My grandma really is a survivor! Meanwhile, I will be unable to blog tomorrow either since my dentist appointment is going to leave me groggy (nitrous) and in no fit state to put words together or provide accurate info on where to find whatever I am featuring. I will be back the following evening though. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for SL Frees & Offers (SLFO):

Photo 1:
Dress: EVOLVE APPAREL-GET UP SILVER $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: -AZUL- GG [F&O] 2019Sep $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: smesh ~ SL F&O Gift Bandeau & Tunic $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 4:
Lingerie: Prism Crystal Lingerie by Jezzixa Cazalet $0L SLFO Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: Nana - Elia Stars Hoodie $0L SLFO Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VENUS cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
BodySlink Physique Classic Mesh Body Hourglass
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment