Saturday, September 7, 2019

DAZZLE and QUEENZ

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am enjoying an exclusive hairstyle from DAZZLE, whose Fifty Shades of Autumn theme is open until the 25th of September. As for clothing, I visited QUEENZ whose group is free to join, and had lots of fun showing off some of their many group gifts for you. They are very flattering with my new Slink Hourglass body, so I am feeling curvy and flirty :)


First I will give you all the details about my fun new 'do. It is from Ecru and is named Violet, and you can purchase the fatpack at DAZZLE for $399L or pick up one of the 5 individual color packs for $199L. There are two sections that can be colored, and the hair is unrigged with a resize script when you click it. As you can guess, the shade above is from the Redheads pack :) My outfit is one of the group gifts available from QUEENZ, this one being their .Q. Induce - FATPACK. It includes the top and skirt each in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Katena Regular sizing. There is also a HUD provided with 8 colors for each piece, and two metals for the rings on the skirt.


I changed my hair with the Black & White colors HUD, and slipped into the .Q. Exclusive Gift of two different color Tomboy tops and long shorts. Each piece comes in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Katena Regular. The pattern on the top reminds me of the checkered flag at races, and it will make an appearance in another look tonight.


I was so intrigued with the various fantasy shades for the Violet hair that I decided to display a few here, and on the left I even chose two different ones so you see the sections tinted separately. As for the outfit, it is another QUEENZ group gift called .Q. June - July Gift, consisting of the bra top and the panties with attached suspenders. Each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Katrena Regular sizes, with a HUD that lets you choose from 4 colors each for top and bottom. 


For this look, I went Brunette and am wearing the enchanting .Q. November Gift dress. The style has a plunging neckline held in place with a single strap that doubles as a collar, and the body hugging skirt really shows off these curves. The group gift includes sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Katena Regular. 


Ecru's chic Violet hair looks terrific in Blonde, and I chose a mid tone rather than going platinum or pale strawberry, just for fun :) That checkered pattern is on display again here with the .Q. Babygirl -FATPACK- of a knotted tee and high cut panties. They each come in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Katena Regular (a common size set among QUEENZ fashions, as they seem to cater to curves) and includes a HUD with 4 colors for each piece. The panties are a thong style in the rear, as you can tell from my almost-modest side view.

It was a weird evening, spent looking at old photos and helping my mom sort through them. She has been showing them to my grandmother in an effort to jog her memory (her long term is better than short term, results of a stroke and being almost 93) but the problem is that my ex is in a bunch...this makes her get stuck on asking about him over and over, if I still talk to him (hell no!) and it makes my mom uncomfortable. Let's just say it was not a friendly breakup, although long enough ago that seeing the pictures doesn't upset me. I wish him well from afar, but the farther the better. Now I am focused on a hectic weekend, for which I hope you all have exciting plans or a nice relaxing couple of days ahead, whatever suits you best. Magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from QUEENZ:

Photo 1:
Hair: ecru..hair - Violet - Fatpack $399L DAZZLE Exclusive
Outfit: .Q. Induce - FATPACK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: .Q. Exclusive Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: .Q. June-July Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .Q. November Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: .Q. Babygirl -FATPACK- $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AQUA freckled cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
BodySlink Physique Classic Mesh Body Hourglass
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment