Thursday, September 5, 2019

Luck and Midnight at Siss Boom

Hiya everyone! Tonight I was feeling lucky, so I am sharing some lucky board prizes with you from -siss boom-. They have 13 lucky boards that do not require a group tag, and the letters change every 5 minutes, so there are plenty of chances to win some terrific treats. I showed you a couple of them while wearing gifts from the Hair Fair a couple weeks ago, but with so many boards that each feature a different prize I had plenty more to share. I even have a Midnight Mania gift for you to see, so be sure to give that a click while you're there too.


First we see the -siss boom- twilight gown, a satin halter style with black metal neck and belt. The lace trim is a beautiful touch as well, and the bare back adds intrigue. This prize includes sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and even a standard fitted version.


This beauty is the -siss boom- shanghai lil lilac, and even though it has the appearance of multiple pieces, they are all attached into a single mesh piece. It is easy to wear in your choice of Hourglass, Physique, or Maitreya sizing. I love all the details, like how the cuffs are delicately tied to each wrist and the upper back has a zigzag of sheer material.


-siss boom- chalk black has delightful touches of lace over an elegant plaid pattern, with sweetheart neckline and short sleeves. It comes in fitmesh standard sizes as well as Bell za, Maitreya, and Slink versions, so there is bound to be a size to fit you too.


Do you need a quirky top for an end of summer adventure? Then be sure to hang around until your initial comes up on the lucky board for -siss boom- jean crop velvet. The vibrant colors make me think of fall, but the short breezy style suits the warm weather we are still having. It is provided in sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP. I am wearing it with jeans by Delizio from the marketplace, a favorite freebie of mine, in light blue. They include system layers plus appliers for Omega and Maitreya, in several colors.


My final look of the night is the Midnight Mania prize I mentioned, the -siss boom- endear sequins. It is provided in a Maitreya size, and with a HUD that lets you choose between the two colors shown above. With all that sparkle, you don't even need to add jewelry if you wish, just pick your favorite shoes and head out on the town. To ensure this gets enough clicks to reach the goal, invite your friends and anyone else you can to slap that board too.

I have to compliment Slink customer service, as I mentioned last night that my updated but not Redux (Bakes on Mesh ready) hands were moving even when my AO was off and the bento pose I use to take pics of my nails did not freeze the fingers. I sent Slink resident a notecard asking about it, and got a prompt and friendly reply explaining that the new hands have a built in animation. As per the notecard included (that I somehow didn't read clearly enough, doh!) it can be turned off an on with a command on channel 15, as in /15 idle ON or /15 idle OFF. It was a lifesaver! I thanked her profusely, and she was very kind about my having overlooked that in the notecard included with the product. It was done so that the fingers do not have to stay frozen in a single position if someone doesn't have a bento AO that will move them, for a subtle natural movement, which is a terrific idea :) It just so happened to work against me in this particular situation, so I turned it off successfully. Future nail photos are saved from wiggly fingers!

Not much else to say about today, other than it was sprung on me that the bad houseguest (I only ever have 2, most of the time it is the good one but every now and then it's the one who dislikes me and acts intensely awkward) is coming this weekend. Surprise? Bleh. It won't affect my blogging schedule since I will be hiding in here anyway, LOL, but my mood may not be very sunny. It is just Saturday afternoon to Monday morning or afternoon, so probably not too terrible. Meanwhile I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Prizes from -siss boom-:

Photo 1:
Dress: -siss boom- twilight $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: -siss boom- shanghai lil lilac $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: -siss boom- chalk black $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Top: -siss boom- jean crop velvet $0L Lucky Board Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Light Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 5:
Dress: -siss boom- endear sequins $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - redhead (Anthem event)
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ANAISE GG SEPTEMBER 19 cotton candy (Omega head/body)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink AvEnhance Hands Female-Casual (UPDATED 3/8/2017 to Dynamic/Bento)
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment