Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Kiyomizu Winter Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am finally able to show you some prizes from the Kiyomizu Winter 2019-2020 Hunt, in which we are looking for ninja cats hiding in very mischievous ways. Some are flattened and tucked behind signs on walls, others are shrunk to tiny size and inside gacha machines or such, while still others can be spotted best by their tails sticking out from somewhere. I do not usually suggest this for hunts except this one, but I do actually recommend wireframe to find these tricky kitties. Give each one a click to receive your free gift :) I find the best way to start is to explore the shops at the Kiyomizu Mall for those in stores with hunt signs, then click a floating ghost (check the sidewalks between stores) for a personalized website that lets you see what URLs you still need to visit. The signs and cats are scripted to keep track of these things, which always impresses me as being efficient and accurate. 


My first look comes from the ninja kitty at Magiclo, their lovely .: MC :. Coat Suit. The coat and dress beneath are separate pieces, each fitted for the Maitreya body, so you can wear them together or individually if you wish. The layered look really works for this time of year.


This fun outfit can be claimed by finding the kitty at Shiorin's Mart. It is called =CS= Kiyomizu Hunt Prize 2019 Winter, and is also created for the Maitreya mesh body. The long sleeved bodysuit has a colorful and seasonal pattern, and the leg warmers with high heels (they are attached) have a HUD provided with 3 texture choices. Two are shown above, and the other is red and white stripes very similar to the one on the right. I appreciate the versatility :)


I feel cozy just looking at this wonderful prize from **milky-way, their *19-11 Fur Coat-Kiyomizu Hunt. It is made for the Maitreya mesh body (like many of these prizes) and features white fur cuffs and trim, a shapely A-line style, and even a hooded cape. 


SHOP KERO is offering this elegant Christmas Gown as their prize, so be sure to find that ninja cat to claim it :) The gown is provided in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine versions, all with a HUD that offers multiple colors for each section. The slender sleeves and overskirt are one part, the main dress another, and the lacing in the back is the third. I must say, if you choose white for all of the sections this would be a fantastic wedding gown!


My final look this evening is the prize from MeltingDots Freebie Store, and is their Christmas Ensemble 2019. Never fear though, this outfit has enough color potential to be worn any time of year. The bolero and skirt each come in fitmesh standard sizes plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The shoes with built in thigh-high socks are in standard sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, and Tonic sizing. There is also a handy HUD included with 8 color choices in each of 2 patterns, plaid with or without golden snowflakes, and the HUD is especially simple to use as one click handles the top, skirt, bows, and shoes all at once.

Well, it is 2020 in my neck of the woods, so I would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year :) Time really is flying by, and I am trying to be mindful to express my gratitude more to people in my life who deserve it. I am grateful to everyone who reads my blog, so thank you very much ♥. I skipped blogging last night because of my dentist appointment in the afternoon, and it did not go too well...that same filling that fell out twice a few months ago decided to pop out yet again while the hygienist was flossing near it. So I have to go back Thursday to have it redone, which means I am afraid I will be missing another blog post this week. I am sorry about it, but it simply cannot be helped. I have to be careful what I eat for a few days, which is not too bad. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Kiyomizu Winter 2019-2020 Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Magiclo .: MC :. Coat Suit $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Shiorin's Mart =CS= KIYOMIZU HUNT PRIZE 2019 WINTER $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: **milky-way *19-11 Fur Coat-Kiyomizu Hunt $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: SHOP KERO Christmas Gown $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: MeltingDots Freebie Store Christmas Ensemble 2019 $0L Hunt Prize


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eternity - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - PETRA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment