Saturday, January 18, 2020

Let It Snow a Little More

Hiya everyone! Tonight is a part two, as I have more prizes from the Let It Snow Hunt 3 to show all of you. The prizes are hidden in flat prim images of a snowperson with a red Santa hat and purple scarf, which can lead to interesting hiding places. The hunt's website will guide you with hints, locations, and preview photos, so I do (as usual) suggest having it open and available while you search for the snowpeople.


My first look comes from Grumble, their Cold Weather Oversized Sweater. I happen to believe that you can never have too many sweaters this time of year :) Our prize for finding the snowman includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, all with that subtle ombre of blue to steel grey. I paired it with the Delizio jeans in blue from the marketplace, just one of several colors in that free gift.


The jeans from Delizio were a convenient choice to match this prize too, The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co.'s I'M COLD Tee. Xan probably hears those words from me at least a dozen times a night, so it is very appropriate for me. The tank top comes in standard mesh sizes along with eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. 


~MystRie~ has two snowmen hiding with different prizes, one male and one female, so I'm pretty sure you can guess which I am showing you ;) This is the Snow Ready Outfit, and it includes the coat/sweater (linked into one piece) and jeans each in fitmesh standard sizes plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The boots are provided too, unrigged so you can adjust them if needed or just hide/detach your mesh feet if that turns out to be easier. The female gift has such vibrant colors which I love, and it looks like the male version is quite similar in style but all in black. Fun!


My final look of the evening has almost a similar color palette as the prior one, but is geared for a totally different climate :) That is not a complaint by the way, as I visit all sorts of sims when I am inworld. When you find the snowperson at Changed Seasons, you can claim Adallyn here for just one linden. She comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, with that great wraparound style and deep neckline. 

Is everyone excited for the weekend? My area is expecting up to 5" of snow tomorrow, so I will be rushing around in the morning and then bundling up at home to stay warm and dry. I don't have anything else planned until next Tuesday, so I will be indoors for a couple of days and that suits me just fine. The temperatures will be dropping even lower though, so my little heater might get lots of use. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Let It Snow Hunt 3:

Photo 1:
Top: Grumble-Cold Weather Oversized Sweater $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. I'M COLD Tee $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: ~MystRie~ Snow Ready Outfit LISH3 Female Gift $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Adallyn ~ from Changed Seasons $1L Hunt Prize


Pants Photos 1&2: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Shadow - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - RADA caramel (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hands: Slink Dynamic Hands Female
Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment