Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Candyland 2 - Electric Boogaloo

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am trying to keep the mood light with my weird title, and just in general :) As you can tell from the title, I will be sharing another batch of group gifts found at the Candyland 2 event, for the Evil Bunny Hunt group which is free to join. As for the event itself, it is a grownup candyland featuring all things sugary, sweet, sexy, and edible. There are exclusive offers matching the theme at each display for 25-50% off, in addition to all these fantastic gifts from the generous and creative designers. 


This first gift comes from the Emerald Couture display, and is their EC Cotton Candy Party Dress. It comes in 5 standard sizes and 3 fitmesh classic sizes, plus versions for Maitreya and Slink Physique bodies. The cute strappy sandals are also provided, sized for Belleza, Maitreya, Slink Flat, and TMP feet. The colors are certainly sweet, and I love the mix of speckled and watercolor textures.


Next we take a look at the OMG! Inc. Chest Bow Strapless Dress, which you can claim for free with the Evil Bunny Hunts group tag. It comes in standard fitmesh sizes as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, all with a HUD offering 14 color choices. There are solids and patterns among them, and each option has a coordinated bow selected for it.


Our gift from anny's Fashion made me smile, both because of the name and since it is a lovely outfit. This is their Gene PickledCucumber Elegant Jumpsuit, which comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The velvety green shade is quite flattering, and the style has a really flirty top and nearly bare back. 


I also picked up this ::BQ::LittleFlower Dress:: Gift from BLONDEQUEEN. Its cream color is a nice backdrop for the teal floral pattern, which feels retro to me which could be from the color scheme. It comes in Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique versions, and has delicate spaghetti straps plus a fluttery hemline.


There are a few gifts to decorate our nails with, so for my final look of the evening I chose this StunnerOriginals treat called Bento Nails Mesh Candy. It consists of Maitreya and Slink versions, just hide the nails built in to your mesh hands with their HUD and add the respective mesh nails. There is also a HUD with 3 chocolaty designs that apply to all nails at once, so I took two different pictures to compose the above photo with 2 of the 3 designs. They look just like a box of fancy chocolates, so fun!

I think I have spent too much time reading about the virus today, because now I am feeling achy and slightly feverish (without having left the house, no known exposure) but my temperature is within a healthy range. I think I made myself paranoid, and what I am feeling is more likely to be anxiety-related than anything else. Regardless, I am trying to focus on my blog and my usual routine to see if that soothes my nerves. Meanwhile I hope you are all doing well and having a good day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Candyland 2:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Emerald Couture EC Cotton Candy Party Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: OMG! Inc. Chest Bow Strapless Dress $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Jumpsuit: anny's Fashion [AF] Gene PickledCucumber Elegant Jumpsuit $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: BLONDEQUEEN ::BQ::LittleFlower Dress:: GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Bento Nails Mesh Candy $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Lamb. Baddie - Gingers Pack
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARTINA sand (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/FeetSlink Hourglass Physique Mesh Body Bundle (Redux) V4.0.1
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment