Monday, March 23, 2020

Still Welcoming Spring

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have more group gifts to share from the Welcome Spring event. It is a 35L Sunday event, so the group you need to join (for free) is the 35L Sunday VIP group, and that tag lets you click all the gift boxes at each display to claim these generous gifts. Don't let the "Sunday" part fool you, we have until the 31st of March to visit and pick up our gifts while enjoying $35L deals from each designer plus other deeply discounted selections. The designers clearly took this opportunity to show us how the new season can be reflected in their products, whether those are fashion or home decor or whatever creative endeavors they prefer. With the gifts I am sharing, I am focused on fashion as usual :)


For my first look, I am feeling flirty in the bandana top from **Mistique** called Felicia Black. It is tied in the back with full coverage in the front, a style I find to be elegant in its simplicity. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. My jeans here are the Delizio marketplace freebie I wear here quite often, and that generous gift includes several colors in system/BOM layers plus Maitreya and Omega appliers. I am wearing the Light Blue system layer with my BOM compatible Maitreya body here and in the next photo.


Those jeans came in handy here too, as I kept them on to slide into the gift from Dore Papillon Boutique. Their DPB Deborah Blouse - White & Peach 1 comes in a Maitreya size, and just as the name says it has white trim against a lovely pastel peach shade. I think this would look very pretty with various styles of skirt, or maybe you might prefer some sort of leggings or tights beneath.


Next I was delighted to try on the gift from {Melt} called Posie Dress, a short tank dress blooming with beautiful flowers. It is provided in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I think it's just short enough to double as a long top if you prefer, so it is up to you if you feel like wearing leggings or something beneath. I tend to get very mixy-matchy sometimes with wardrobe pieces like that.


I cannot decide how to describe this next gift, other than to declare it strikingly beautiful! This is the Camila Groupgift from [EvelineInTheBox], and it has a deep navel-baring V neckline trimmed in lace, with an uneven hemline and vibrant pastel rainbow gradient coloring. Is it meant to be a dress, a nightgown, a beach coverup, or a flowing blouse? I would say that is up to you to choose :) I might wear it most often in the spring or summer with capri jeans layered beneath, then in the summer atop a swimsuit or as is. The gift consists of sizing for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies.


I managed to turn my final photo of the evening into an abstract art project, LOL, in an effort to show you multiple designs from this thoughtful gift. My stiletto nails here are the Bento Nails Mesh Wet Shine - Fatpack from StunnerOriginals, with sizes for Maitreya and Slink hands. Just use your hands' HUD to hide their own nails, add the corresponding mesh nails from this folder, then add your HUD to choose from 12 gorgeous styles. All 10 nails will immediately wear the same selected design at once, which is why I got carried away trying to layer pieces of 3 images so you could see multiple water droplet-speckled options at once :) The pastel ombre looks perfect with that gift I showed in the prior photo, and there is a solid black with drops that is a fun neutral for your darker fashions. 

I had such a terrible headache this evening that I wound up interrupting this blog post by lying down for about half an hour, which is very unusual for me to do. The good news is that it helped, so whatever is causing my frequent headaches will remain a mystery I suppose. This headache was almost like a migraine (not something I get but family members have so I've seen them second hand) in that I was sensitive to sounds, although not to light, so again mysterious. *shrug* I am glad to be back and feeling okay, and my plan is to focus on any small positives I can find :) I follow dozens of instagram and twitter accounts for cute animals, so I am able to soothe myself with those videos and pictures with a few quick clicks. I am also really grateful to Xan for his supportive nature and ability to listen to my worries without ever being dismissive. He helps me refocus on healthier things, and I love him for it ♥. We are both worried for older family members, so we understand those impulses in each other. I know most of you are probably feeling the strain as well, and you're all in my thoughts and best wishes. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for 35L Sunday Welcome Spring:

Photo 1:
Top: **Mistique** Top Felicia Black $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Dore Papillon Boutique DPB Deborah Blouse - White & Peach 1 $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: {Melt} Posie Dress gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [EvelineIntheBox] Camila Groupgift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: .:: StunnerOriginals ::. Bento Nails Mesh Wet Shine - Fatpack $0L Group Gift


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kare - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment