Friday, March 27, 2020

Sn@tch is Done Dirt Cheap

Hiya everyone! Tonight I finally had all the pieces to show you the newest Sn@tch Fish 4 This fishing set, Done Dirt Cheap, which is exciting for a few reasons. One, the 23 piece set of clothing and accessories is free to catch with your 7 Seas fishing rod (not free, but purchase it once at Sn@tch or the marketplace for example, and you can use it for all future sets and anywhere you see the 7 Seas logo) and is just a really versatile set to collect. But the most important reason is that it means that the Sn@tch designer, Ivey, is gradually working her way back to being inworld and creating new releases :) This warrior has been fighting health battles since last autumn, so I am excited beyond words to see that she is back! A little about the set...there are 6 mesh tops and 6 pairs of pants, all in standard mesh sizes plus versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous bodies. There is also a skirt in all those sizes except the Voluptuous. There is a tattoo in system/BOM layer and an Omega applier, a choker with heart shaped lock, fishnets and socks in system/BOM layers plus an Omega applier, boots with a 10 color HUD, and 3 colors of a fun hairstyle in two sizes each. As a quick reminder since it's been several months since my last Sn@tch fishing post, all prizes are transferable so you can swap your spares with your friends to complete the set even faster. It is probably changing fairly soon, so I would hurry!


My first look starts with the hair, Sn@tch Daisy Hair in Black/Blonde. I love the layered curls which really accentuate the ombre! I am wearing a default hairbase from my Genus head's HUD, as the hairline just looked like it needed a little something to fit my shape. I am wearing the Sn@tch Ever Striped Crop Top in Wine, paired with the Sn@tch Velvet Jeans in matching Wine. I even chose the coordinating color from the boots' HUD, the Sn@tch Bella Suede boots which are caught separately and so is that HUD. 


Next I changed into the Teal versions of the Ever Striped Crop Top and the Velvet Jeans. You can see the studs down the sides of the pant legs in this view, great details :) I used the HUD to change the boots to a charcoal shade, just for variety.


This pretty Daisy Hair is the Black/Purple version, which seemed to call for the Purple version of the Velvet Jeans. I also changed to the White variety of the Ever Striped Crop Top, which will look fantastic with any color of pants or even the skirt. Did you notice my other addition? That would be the Sn@tch Slither Tattoo, a red/black/white striped snake whose tail is just above my belly button and whose tongue is darting out to taste my neck. The rest of him is coiled beneath the shirt of course, since he found a warm place to get comfy in my cleavage. 


The slithery body art goes well with the Ever Striped Crop Top in Red, and matching Velvet Jeans in (you guessed it) Red. I also added the Sn@tch Sid Choker in Pewter, which now looks like it is being licked by the snake ;) I also switched to the Daisy Hair in White, a pale silvery tone that will go beautifully with any color outfit you wear.


For my last look of the evening, I am sporting the Ever Striped Crop Top in Green, with the Sn@tch Velvet Skater Skirt in Black. It is just short enough to really show off the Sn@tch Fishnets & Socks, which are two separate system/BOM layers, underwear and sock. It seemed appropriate to change the boots to black, although green would have been a fun choice too :) 

The local news has not been encouraging, but it seems like the numbers of positive tests and related deaths are rising all over the country. All I can really do is try to focus on anything positive that I can, and friendship is the main thing that comes to mind. Tomorrow is my usual visit to my parents' for dinner, then Saturday I am most likely going to pick up food from the farmers market with their new guidelines for safety. In SL there are events to enjoy, and just spending time with Xan there is always heartwarming for me ♥. I hope you're all staying safe and doing well, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Fishing Prizes from Sn@tch:

Photo 1:
Hair: Sn@tch Daisy Hair (Black/Blonde) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Ever Striped Crop Tops (Wine) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Velvet Jeans (Wine) $0L Fishing Prize
Boots: Sn@tch Bella Suede Boots $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Sn@tch Ever Striped Crop Tops (Teal) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Velvet Jeans (Teal) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 3:
Hair: Sn@tch Daisy Hair (Black/Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Ever Striped Crop Tops (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Velvet Jeans (Purple) $0L Fishing Prize
Tattoo: Sn@tch Slither Tattoo (Omega & System) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 4:
Hair: Sn@tch Daisy Hair (White) $0L Fishing Prize
Top: Sn@tch Ever Striped Crop Tops (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Pants: Sn@tch Velvet Jeans (Red) $0L Fishing Prize
Necklace: Sn@tch Sid Choker (Pewter) $0L Fishing Prize

Photo 5:
Top: Sn@tch Ever Striped Crop Tops (Green) $0L Fishing Prize
Skirt: Sn@tch Velvet Skater Skirt (Black) $0L Fishing Prize
Tights: Sn@tch Fishnets & Socks $0L Fishing Prize


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SEARCHING cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment