Saturday, March 21, 2020

Weekend with WitchCraft

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some fun treats to show you from [WitchCraft] which are each a group gift for a different group. This is helpful for those of us who are in several multi-designer groups and want to claim a handful of terrific gifts in one quick stop. Since the weekend is ready to begin, now is a good time to freshen your wardrobe and your nails! Maybe these gifts will put a spell on you...


First we see the [WitchCraft] Pola lingerie - elegance, a sensual slip dress held together on the left with 3 slender chains. It is the gift for the Third Life group (free to join) and comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and TMP sizing. All the seams have studded accents, just like the scattered ones on the skirt that remind me of stars. 


If you are a member of the Inventory Trends group, which is free to join, you can click the sign for the Daisy Flowers Dress with the group tag active to receive this lovely gift. The soft floral pattern adds an elegant touch to the flirty style. The dress is provided in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies.


The Fitmesh Fanatics group has a treat waiting too, this versatile [WitchCraft] Jade Dress which includes a HUD with 6 textures to choose from. The one on the right made me feel tropical, and I feel like I should recognize the one on the left but it is escaping me. The dress fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies.


I did mention nails in the beginning, well these beauties are the [WitchCraft] Sakura Nail Polish for the Inside Your Inventory group (free to join). The applier is for Maitreya hands, and has a crisp white background with sakura or cherry blossoms decorating each nail. 


My final look of the evening is also nails, thanks to our gift for the TeleportHub.com group. This group has a small $10L fee to join, so I suggest staying in it once you join so you aren't paying the join fee over and over ;) The Maitreya compatible applier lets you choose from 6 different designs, two of which can be seen above. I layered two images so you could see both of these manicure styles, and the other 4 can be a surprise for when you claim your gift. I just randomly picked the duo I shared, since I really enjoyed all 6 of them and couldn't play favorites.

I left the house for the first time in a week, LOL, which is pretty much our new normal I guess. All I did was go to my parents' for dinner, and make plans for tomorrow's farmers market visit. That is all kinds of confusing, thanks to their changing the curbside pickup method and then one of the vendors texting us asking us to show up later than initially planned. I am relieved to have a source of fresh and healthy foods, so I will put up with whatever measures they feel will keep us all safe from each other and the virus. Truthfully there is still a part of me that is terrified of going out at all, but I think that fresh air and sunshine will help my mood and general outlook. I hope all of you find something enjoyable (but safe) to do this weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from [WitchCraft]:

Photo 1:
Dress: [WitchCraft] Pola lingerie - elegance $0L Third Life Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [WitchCraft] Daisy Flowers Dress $0L Inventory Trends Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [WitchCraft] Jade dress $0L Fitmesh Fanatics Gift

Photo 4:
Nails: [WitchCraft] Sakura Nail Polish $0L Inside Your Inventory Gift 

Photo 5:
Nails: [WitchCraft] Vintage Nail Polish $0L TeleportHub Gift 


Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kare - Redhead 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELLA cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral ~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (various sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment