Friday, September 18, 2020

Home by Midnight

Hiya everyone! Tonight's post starts with some more Stay at Home Club gifts, all from Dark Fairy Designs. They have a multi-vendor set up that you can use the arrows to get the gift you want to claim as the large central image, then right click and pay $1L which will be automatically refunded. There are several available, so please be sure to scroll through all of them :) I also have a terrific Midnight Mania prize to show you, so there is a lot to appreciate in this post. I also indulged in a little bit of retail therapy, and bought a hairstyle that I had been admiring for ages so I could no longer resist. 


This gorgeous dress is the most recently added of the Stay at Home Gifts, the DFF Sara Gown (Cosmic). It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. I appreciate the details like the side slit and gathered waist area, and the flounce around the top that enhances the bust.


I combined two gifts here, one of which I had blogged previously and the other is new to me. The top is called DFF Cyndi Shirt (Grimm) #15, and immediately put me in mind of the upcoming Halloween season. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies, all with that unique shredded style and spooky image on the front. My pants here are another generous gift, DFF Urban Capris #7. Their playful energy has graffiti artwork and tied cuffs, in Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes with an additional wide waist version of each size. 


These two gifts were probably not designed to go together, but I certainly enjoyed pairing them together and keeping things in a similar color family. The top is called DFF Stormy Top #27, a whimsical fringed tube top that is tied in the front and reminds me of repurposing a scarf as a flirty top. It is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Dog, and Dragon mesh bodies. The lovely skirt is our DFF Daisy Skirt Set 2 #13 gift, whose belt echoes the top's loose ties beautifully. Inside this gift you will find sizing for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. If you like the style but would prefer a different color scheme, please have a peek at my next photo :)


That same terrific skirt is provided in a different color/texture combination as another gift, their DFF Daisy Skirt Set 3 #6. It comes in the same mesh sizes, all in this leafy pattern with crimson background and matching belt draped through the belt loops. As for my top, I cannot stress how much I enjoyed being able to claim this gift! It is called DFF Candid Shirt #11, and reads "The sarcasm is strong with this one" on the front in a very familiar font, reminiscent of a space type movie series ;) The back is open but laced together, I apologize for not showing that but my long hair was hiding it for the most part anyway. This clever tank top includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Fox, and Werewolf mesh bodies. The funny thing is, I am not sarcastic to strangers or casual acquaintances, but those who get to know me very well do wind up being exposed to my sarcastic side eventually. It is usually aimed at my own misfortunes and goofy behavior, not as a weapon towards others. 


For my final look of the evening, we head to Entice where you will want to pop on that free group tag so you can click the group-only Midnight Mania board. If enough people do so, you will receive this charming Santa-San Lingerie - Orange gift for free. I suggest you bring your friends to make sure it gets enough clicks :) The top and skirt are each provided in Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes, with heart shaped buckles on the top and skirt for extra cuteness. The original colors are also currently on sale nearby, $199L each for 8 individual hues or you can choose the fatpack for $499L. You know by now that Entice always does right by its fatpack purchasers with their handy HUDs, offering 2 bonus exclusive colors as well as the ability to change individual parts of the clothing separately. I know it's called lingerie, but I just might be found wearing it out in public ;) 

Quick hair note of the night: this is a release from a few months ago, so not really a new release anymore but it is new to me so I am having fun with it. It is the Truth Hair style called Destiny, and I chose their Redhead package. There is a stylist tab on the color HUD so you can show or hide the strands on each shoulder, and there are a couple of sizes included with or without wisps. I am not affiliated with the store, just a longtime fan who has very little self-control when it comes to their hairs.

I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All SAHC Gifts from Dark Fairy Fashions:

Photo 1:
Dress: DFF Sara Gown (Cosmic) #12 $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 2:
Top: DFF Cyndi Shirt (Grimm) #15 ($0L Stay at Home Club
Pants: DFF Urban Capris #7 $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 3:
Top: DFF Stormy Top #27 $0L Stay at Home Club
Skirt: DFF Daisy Skirt Set 2 #13 $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 4:
Top: DFF Candid Shirt #11 $0L Stay at Home Club
Skirt: DFF Daisy Skirt Set 3 #6 $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 5:
Lingerie: Entice - Santa-San Lingerie - Orange $0L Midnight Mania Prize

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Black Magic" - eyeshadow 05 $0L Wearable Demo
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Destiny - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - KARMIN dew (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment