Sunday, September 27, 2020

Still Feeling Sassy

Hiya everyone! Tonight we have a few more treats for the *BSASSY* group, free to join and with dozens of available gifts waiting for you. The selection is generally chic and flirty in style, so if that sounds like your type of clothing I suggest it is very worthwhile to stop by. Even the older gifts from 2016 or so have sizes for mesh bodies as well as classic avatars in many cases, and are very appealing. I have some longtime favorite items in my inventory that are certainly not the newest fashions, but as long as they work with my avatar then I will gladly wear them :) This probably explains why I appreciate so much having former group gifts available to claim and not just the newest one. 


My first look is so welcomed for this autumn season with those richly colored leaves scattered about on creamy tan satin. It is their *BSASSY* Group Gift Thankful For You Dress, and is a former Thanksgiving treat. It consists of standard mesh sizes along with versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. 


If you claim their *BSASSY* T-Shirt Dress Group Gift November, you too can look pretty in pink with golden lace overlay. This body skimming style has a high neckline and short hem, so you could wear this over a pair of jeans or leggings as a long tunic top if you prefer. It comes in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body sizing. 


This gift will help you hold onto a warmer season just a bit longer if you wish :) It is the *BSASSY* Group Gift Summer, and seems to have been from June 2016. The asymmetrical hemline and halter style with fun bows in the back are fantastic details, as is the soft floral pattern. Our gift holds a fitted size for classic avatars, plus Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. I am loving the lacing up the front too, just a wonderfully crafted dress.


Another flirtatious look is their Group Gift April 2020, with daring cutouts and vibrant floral texture trimmed in sky blue. It includes Altamura Sofia, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Signature Alice, Star Body, and Tonic Curvy mesh body sizing. 


I think I was in the mood for bare shoulders in the latter half of this post ;) For my final look this evening I chose the July 2019 Group Gift Dress, a sexy mini dress that is bursting with red and blue fireworks on a dark background. It is provided in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body versions. The red string looped through the front and tied so sweetly is what drew my attention to the colors in the texture, really bringing things together nicely. The sounds of fireworks bother me sometimes in person (too loud, I have anxiety issues) but visually I find them to be so beautiful, and these are no exception.

Time is really flying this evening, and I am being a bit slower than I'd like. I had a nice day so far, and have a few random ideas for upcoming blog posts that I am looking forward to exploring. Sometimes I have loads of things to share, other times I have to search fairly intently to find just the right gifts or affordable goodies to show you, but it is always worth it :) I hope you're all enjoying your weekend so far, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from *BSASSY*:

Photo 1:
Dress: *BSASSY* GROUP GIFT THANKFUL FOR YOU DRESS $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: *BSASSY* T-SHIRT DRESS GROUP GIFT NOVEMBER $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: *BSASSY* GROUP GIFT SUMMER $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: *BSASSY* GROUP GIFT APRIL 2020 $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: *BSASSY* JULY 2019 GROUP GIFT DRESS $0L Group Gift

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Daytime" - eyeshadow 02 $0L Wearable Demo
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DEEN marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment