Monday, September 28, 2020

Ishara Shop Hunt

Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a store hunt to share with you, from the Ishara Shop, and I think you will find it quite tempting. There are 12 balloons waiting to be clicked in the various rooms of their store, both upstairs and downstairs, and each one will give you a free gift with no group tag required. The gifts are mostly lingerie, and you will find a sign near the landing spot with a photo of all of them and images of the balloons too. They are a pale gold, larger than my avi's head, with a long string attached, so these are fairly easy to see and locate. All of the gifts contain system/BOM layers as well as Omega appliers, so these prizes should suit the vast majority of mesh body wears and classic avatar fans alike. Since some of the prizes are rather revealing, I have had to make use of the paintbrush in photoshop to add what I call 'modesty flowers', but I assure you that those are not part of the clothing inworld. I actually had something entirely different planned for this post until I logged in and received the notecard about this hunt, so it was a very pleasant surprise.


This evening's first look is a sexy dress rather than flirty lingerie ;) It is called Sole Omega Model 1, and in addition to the system/BOM layers and Omega appliers there are skirt panels provided in standard mesh sizing. The sheer panels are striking, and the intricate straps both front and back certainly caught my eye.


Those modesty flowers I mentioned adding to cover up a few bits and pieces, they came in handy for this flirtatious Omega System Metallic 2 prize. It really is a beautiful silver, and look like it has been handcrafted to fit your body very precisely. Like all of these prizes, it consists of system/BOM layers and Omega appliers.


Next I am blossoming with the Omega Cher Model 6 lingerie set, in a pretty pink shade with delicate roses on each bra cup. Because the panties are crotchless, I had to use a modesty flower down below instead of up top where I usually wind up placing them. That is not part of the clothing at all, so when you find the balloon and claim your prize it will be uncensored :)


Two of the prizes were different varieties of the same outfit, so I decided to show them both in the same photo. On the left is Lace Omega Model 4, in a bold purple shade, while Lace Omega Model 9 is the lime green treat on the right. Each are provided in system/BOM layers and Omega appliers, and yes I did add modesty flowers to the top on the left because the material is fairly see-through. 


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into the prize called Aitana Omega Sys V2. It includes the lace-trimmed lingerie (system/BOM and Omega) along with matching racy red wedge heels, in sizes for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. They look terrific together, and that sizzling shade of red always makes me feel especially alluring. 

Wow, the weekend is over already! Somehow this one felt fast, which is rare these days. I had a nice video chat with my grandmother for her 94th birthday, just a few days late, and she seems to be doing really well. She received a lot of birthday cards in the mail, which she loved, and my parents gave her a gift from me that she really needed and enjoyed. I feel bad not visiting her in person, but can't bring myself to risk even the tiniest chance that it would harm her. The rest of the day was fairly normal, and I don't have any major plans for the week ahead so I will simply let it unfold naturally. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from ISHARA SHOP:

Photo 1:
Dress: SOLE OMEGA MODEL 1 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Lingerie: OMEGA SYSTEM METALLIC 2 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Lingerie: OMEGA - CHER MODEL 6 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Lingerie Left: LACE OMEGA MODEL 4 $0L Hunt Prize
Lingerie Right: LACE OMEGA MODEL 9 $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Lingerie: AITANA OMEGA SYS V2 $0L Hunt Prize

Eyeshadow: alaskametro<3 "Daytime" - eyeshadow 02 $0L Wearable Demo
Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Poetry - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - DEEN marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment