Monday, September 7, 2020

Home Sweet Home

Hiya everyone! Tonight I am featuring some more Stay at Home Club gifts, with an update on the status of the club. They have announced on their website that they will be closing down the site, in-world group, discord channel, etc. on September 25th which is exactly 6 months after its opening. That is a very long time for the organizers to have kept this going, and I have been so impressed with their kindness in doing so. The fact that they had to deal with harassment makes me sad, but I still appreciate them and everyone who was supportive of their efforts. We have just under 3 weeks remaining then to peruse the bounty of fantastic gifts, and visit the stores to pick up the ones we desire. I will show you more here and there too, with the closing date in mind. Tonight's visits included two stores that were new to me, noteworthy as the introductions to stores I had not experienced yet was a true bonus these past several months. 


My first stop was a familiar one, the wonderful *Lurve* where you can claim their Bunny Hugs Mini as their Stay at Home Club gift. Please pay the vendor $1L, which will be immediately refunded while you receive the gift in standard mesh sizes as well as Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine body sizing. Those drawings of the tutu-clad bunny and bear hugging are simply too cute! 


::Multi Design:: also has a flirty treat for us, called Adriana Gift Dress. It has daring cutouts in the front and sides, and is provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The HUD offers 40 texture choices broken down to 10 colors each in categories of solid, pattern, lace-1, and velvet, with each having a color for the trim, and a set of 10 lace edging colors for the hem. There are also 3 metals for the rings and buttons in the middle. That is a lot of versatility! 


I have always been intrigued by one piece swimsuits that had openings that made them appear more like two pieces linked together, so this gift from Created by Peacy Design certainly caught my eye. It is called CrissCross Swimsuit Coconut, and includes sizes for Alice, Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies. The colors make me think of nature, mainly sand and palm trees.


Next I visited Dressed by Lexi, where I eagerly picked up their ::DBL:: Love Floral Dress gift. The dress comes in a fitmesh size for classic avatars, as well as versions for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. There are also two pairs of sleeves included, floral sleeves and dot sleeves, although I am wearing one on each side of the image above and could not notice a difference. They do add some movement to the shoulders, and you can easily wear this dress with or without the sleeves depending on your personal preferences. 


For my final look this evening, I visited Rogue Echo again, as I saw on the Stay at Home website that they'd added a new gift since I last stopped by. This is their 4th gift for us, called {RE} Sky Outfit. It wears as one piece with the look of two, in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The halter top has a very classy flavor, while the decorated back pockets on the pants lean towards the fun and casual. I am very grateful for all of their gifts.

For a split second I had no idea what day of the week it was anymore (again), if that gives you an idea of how weirdly time is behaving for me lately. My day was not particularly noteworthy, so I am simply looking forward to my time in SL and a little more Twisted hunting :) Because there are side hunts and the prizes are not very easy to find, it will take Xan and me quite a while yet to complete the hunt, and then the end game will drive us both batty. Teamwork makes the dream work though, LOL, and we will get through it all one way or another. Then I will have lots of twisted prizes to show you. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts for the Stay at Home Club:

Photo 1:
Dress: *Lurve* Bunny Hugs Mini $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 2:
Dress: ::Multi Design:: Adriana Gift Dress $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 3:
Swimsuit: Created by Peacy Fashion - CrissCross Swimsuit Coconut $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 4:
Dress: Dressed by Lexi ::DBL:: Love Floral Dress $0L Stay at Home Club

Photo 5:
Outfit: Rogue Echo {RE} Sky Outfit $0L Stay at Home Club

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Eternity - Blonde 
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AGNESE FRECKLED marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment