Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Gifts of a Poet's Heart

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have some delightful group gifts to share, all from Poet's Heart which specializes in roleplay and fantasy clothing. I figure that is close enough to Halloween costumes, right? :) There are over a dozen gifts available for all who join their free group, and most are created for the Maitreya mesh body. I had a wonderful time trying on all of the gifts, and I can't wait to tell you all about the various options for each.


First we have the elegant Poet's Heart - Aerin Group Gift. It includes the gown, overskirt, sleeves, and belt all as separate pieces in a Maitreya size, so you can wear all at once as I did on the left or just wear one at a time until you create the look you desire. On the right I am wearing the gown and belt, but no overskirt or sleeves. 


Next I changed into the Poet's Heart - Carmelita Group Gift, another treat designed with the Maitreya body in mind. It includes the gown, overskirt, and ruffles that serve as off-shoulder sleeves, all of which I am wearing on the left. On the right I wanted to show you the gown on its own, sleek and strapless. The deep golden yellow color has a cheerful quality that I greatly appreciate.


This timeless beauty is the Poet's Heart - Granny's Garden Group Gift. Its dress and separate sleeves both fit the Maitreya body, and I love having a full length gown decorated in such pretty flowers. It looks just as terrific with or without those sleeves of course, so it just depends on your mood :)


I certainly thought of Halloween when I slipped into this next gift :) It's called Poet's Heart - Follower - Ghost, and includes a Maitreya sized robe as well as a cowl (head covering) that is not shown because my hair was not playing nicely with it. The splashes of suspicious red liquid add to its spooky factor, and I think a white hairstyle with extra pale skin would suit this very well.


My final look of the evening is the Poet's Heart - Siobhan Group Gift, in several shades of my favorite color. The skirt and 2 versions of the blouse, with or without sleeves, are all fitted for the Maitreya body. I think the version with sleeves has a Boho feeling, and the length of the skirt makes it very nice for this time of year when there are still warm days to enjoy. 

My next post will be a part two of these terrific gifts, as there were just so many that I still want to share with all of you! They definitely impressed me with their talent and their generosity to their group members. I hope you are all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Poet's Heart:

Photo 1:
Dress: Poet's Heart - Aerin Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Poet's Heart - Carmelita Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Poet's Heart - Granny's Garden Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Poet's Heart - Follower - Ghost $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: Poet's Heart - Siobhan Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Lyric
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAI cotton candy (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment