Saturday, October 10, 2020

More Gacha Life Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post is a part two of last night's The Gacha Life group gifts, since one post simply wasn't enough ;) I also am still not sure of the ending date, which may be as soon as the 12th, which means you will need to get there as soon as you can. The group is free to join, and nearly every participating designer is offering a gift to help celebrate the event's current round. I am also going to celebrate by playing some gachas there later, now that I have had time to try on a demo or two. I think the element of surprise is a huge part of gacha's appeal, and the price to play being much lower than a full regular price of any one of the prizes is a tempting reason to try your luck.


For my first look, have your The Gacha Life group tag active and click the gift bag at the [Ari-Pari] display to claim your Batty & Webby Halter Top. It comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with separate tops for the batty and webby versions because the fabric itself has a raised texture. The HUD provided lets you pick from 5 colors in each pattern, so you have 10 terrific choices in this generous gift. You'll be happy to know that their gacha is for boots in matching colors and patterns, so you can put together a great outfit easily by adding your favorite pants or skirt.


Next we combine flirty and spooky with the anny's Fashion group gift called [AF] Thainy Candy Dress *Macabre Night*. The partly sheer strapless mini is provided in a standard version for classic avatars, as well as sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. But wait, there's more! Be sure to unpack the box inside that mentions stockings and briefs, as it contains a set of stockings and panties (all in one) in appliers for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink bodies. With the translucent spiderwebs on the skirt, it is helpful to have the undies to wear beneath for sure. 


Cobwebs make another appearance tonight, this time on our gift from {Melt} called Spiderweb Mini. With daring cutouts and halter neckline, this playful dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. There is also a HUD so you can select from 6 color choices, making it wonderfully versatile.


It looks like I may have been a bit clumsy and splashed something onto my dress, how silly of me ;) ::BLONDEQUEEN:: is offering their Bloody Dress as a group gift for this event, and it has an impressive amount of splatter on the front and back, even on the built in panties. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. 


For my final look of the evening, I would like to draw your attention to my freshly decorated fingertips :) I am wearing the Sorry Charlie gift called Kawaii Skulls Appliers, which includes Maitreya, Omega, and Slink appliers. They each have this same terrific design of dainty pastel colored skulls with black tips. They certainly put my nails in the seasonal spirit!

My weekend plans like to change sometimes, and instead of attending the farmers market I usually do on Saturdays, someone will be picking up my orders for me. Everything is okay, and I will miss the wonderful people there but expect to be back next week with a big smile behind whichever mask I wear :) I had an enjoyable dinner with my parents, and had fun feeding tortilla chips to their cockatiels. I offered them zucchini and rice, both of which they refused, although they would be healthy options for them. These guys just are not good with people or table food, which is a shame because the others my family have had were much more adventurous eaters. My friend jokes that her rabbit eats better than she does, thanks to buying organic produce for him to nibble safely. Oh well, I hope you all have something fun and/or relaxing planned this weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from The Gacha Life:

Photo 1:
Top: [Ari-Pari] Batty & Webby Halter Top $0L TGL Group Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Dress: anny's Fashion [AF] Thainy Candy Dress *Macabre Night* $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: {Melt} Spiderweb Mini $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: ::BLONDEQUEEN::Bloody Dress:: GIFT $0L TGL Group Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: Sorry Charlie Kawaii Skulls Appliers $0L TGL Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Kaijah - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - FLORAL marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

1 comment: