Saturday, October 24, 2020

Weekend at Blacklace

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features more prizes from the Boo at Blacklace hunt, since there were so many treats to find all throughout the Blacklace Mall area. Three stores have free gifts hiding inside carved orange pumpkins (samples at the hunt signs) and I was very pleased with what I found. From casual to formal to sexy, there is a little something for every fashion taste, and most are Halloween themed so this is the ideal time to visit :) The hunt runs until the end of the month, so just over a week remaining. I also went hair shopping because I was in need of some retail therapy, LOL, and was craving a fresh new look.


If you saw yesterday's post, I wrapped it up with one of the prizes from [TinRoof], and now I am starting this post with the other two :) The t-shirt on the left is their "Lunar" T-Shirt and the "Libra" is on the right. Each shirt comes in standard mesh sizes, as well as eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. The gilded images on the front are similar but distinctive, with a crescent moon on Lunar and a woman holding scales on Libra. That is my dad's zodiac sign, so I recognized the symbolism immediately :) They both look great with my favorite Delizio jeans, one of several colors available for free on the marketplace in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Omega and Maitreya.


~Blacklace~ is known for high quality lingerie, so their first prize of 8 is just as delightfully flirty as I expected. It is their Trussed lingerie's Halloween version, and the daring bra and thong are each included in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. There is also a HUD with 3 colors each for the bows and laces of the bra, and 3 patterns for the fabric of the bra and the thong. This allows for a lot of personalization to get the look you wish. Because of the revealing nature of the laced bra cups, I had to add modesty flowers in photoshop after taking these photos, those white flowers are not part of the outfit at all.


Next I found this adorable ~Blacklace~ Jamie: Boo PJs, another prize that is just right for Halloween. The tank top (which says BOO on it) and cozy pajama pants (decorated in fun seasonal images) each come in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, while even the matching slippers are included in an unrigged version that can be easily adjusted to your feet. All ready for snuggles!


This tantalizing slip is the ~Blacklace~ Tiane-Halloween hunt prize, especially textured with the holiday in mind. It comes in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing, with a HUD offering 3 color/texture choices each in sheer or non-sheer versions. The sheer part is the lace of the bodice, which I have as sheer on the right but not on the left. Either way it is still plenty revealing and is quite a treat.


For my final look of the evening, I slipped into the ~Blacklace~ Ava-Halloween hunt prize. Its corset and panties are each sized for the Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, and a HUD is included with 2 textures each that you can mix or match. The one on the left above looks to be an old movie poster, and on the right are some grinning monochromatic skulls. Both patterns have the same black trim, which complements them both very well.

Quick hair note of the night: I visited Magika to try on a demo of their newest style, then started trying on others, and wound up purchasing their playful Lyric hair. Its HUD has dozens and dozens of colors to choose from, and options to part the hair on the left or right. There is a barrette accessory that you can hide (as I did) or choose from 2 textures for it, and there are unrigged bangs that I am wearing here because I do have a fondness for them in general ;) The short style is great for blogging since it won't hide my clothing, and I enjoy the loose waves.

It was an enjoyable day here, with good weather and a fun visit with my parents for dinner. I am also looking forward to the farmers market tomorrow, where the lunch this week is Mexican themed with several dishes made by a family from Guadalajara. I'm getting cheese quesadillas with their handmade corn tortillas, yum! I've got my mask all clean and ready, and I have another style mask ordered that I am hoping will be here in time for next week's visit. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend planned, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Boo at Blacklace:

Photo 1:
Top Left: [TinRoof] "Lunar" T-Shirt $0L Hunt Prize
Top Right: [TinRoof] "Libra" T-Shirt $0L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Trussed-Halloween $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: ~Blacklace~ Jamie: Boo PJs $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: ~Blacklace~ Tiane-Halloween $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Lingerie: ~Blacklace~ Ava-Halloween $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Lyric
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ARIZONA marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment