Tuesday, October 20, 2020

OSMIA Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I decided to keep things simple with just one stop, OSMIA, where you can join their free group and claim several terrific gifts at once. These are excellent quality and mostly fatpacks, so they are quite generous. I hope you enjoy your visit as much as I obviously did :)


First we see the OSMIA - ValentineDay Dress Group Gift, which I think is suitable for any day of the year. It includes sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, with a HUD offering 12 solid colors in a subtle knit pattern. There is something so chic about the high neckline and bare shoulder combination.


Anyone else getting Baywatch vibes from my choice of red on the left here? :) This is the OSMIA - Basic.Bodysuit - Group Gift, although I can envision wearing it as a swimsuit if one prefers. It comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya bodies, with an impressive 18 color HUD so you can change your look with a quick click. I love the crossed straps in the back, they are even a RL preference of mine to keep the front of the straps in place without sliding down.


Another group gift with a fantastic rear view is this OSMIA - B-Day.Dress x 2019 - Group Gift. It is provided in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizing, with a HUD to choose from 10 solid colors or 5 patterns for a total of 15 options. The bodice is comprised of two sections that are tied in the back, and the mini skirt adds a touch of flirt to the look.


Time to combine some group gifts to create winning looks :) The top here is their OSMIA - Mira.Base Blouse, a simple yet sexy long sleeved blouse with deep V both front and back that is tied with long trailing bows. It comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Legacy Perky, and Maitreya bodies, with a 12 color HUD that certainly comes in handy. I am wearing it with two of the many choices among the OSMIA - Halloween Leggins - Group Gift, which provides a lucky 13 versions each in Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya sizes. There are single colors and combos of two hues, like the red/black on the right, which as you can see are Halloween printed so just right for this time of year.


For my final look of the night, I am still enjoying the Halloween Leggins in various colors, and have paired them with the OSMIA - Crop.Top - GIFT. This sporty style has a wide elastic band with different sayings on each version, 6 choices each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya. The one on the left says "I'm Shook" and on the right I am wearing "Unicorn". The green of the unicorn one looks nice with the darker green/black of the leggins, doesn't it? I think you can tell that I enjoy seasonal themed clothing as much as more universal styles.

Today was not a very good day here, thanks to a stupid mistake that I made that came back to bite me. It is mostly resolved now, but I guess I am still stressed out from having to deal with it. Tomorrow I will be taking the evening off from blogging, both as a result of a doctor's appointment keeping me busy and then just needing to unwind and take a break. Things will be fine once I get some medical answers and some extra rest :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from OSMIA:

Photo 1:
Dress: OSMIA - ValentineDay Dress - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Bodysuit: OSMIA - Basic.Bodysuit - Group GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: OSMIA - B-Day.Dress x 2019 - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: OSMIA - Mira.Base Blouse - GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift
Pants: OSMIA - Halloween Leggins - Group Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: OSMIA - Crop.Top - GIFT $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NALANI apricot (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment