Saturday, October 3, 2020

Path of 1000 Pumpkins

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the Path of 1000 Pumpkins Cart Sale, where you can find all sorts of seasonal sales as well as some generous gifts. These free treats are found inside orange gift boxes at each display, and I will be showing you some of the many possibilities you can pick up there in this post. I think the cooler autumn weather has me thinking about t-shirts and jeans, as you will see :) I even picked up some fantastic free manicures, which are ideal for fall. 


This outfit is the gift from Crazy Pastry Designs, called CP Gayle - Brown. The top and skirt each come in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP body versions. I think the detail of the zipper in back of the pencil skirt is a fun touch of realism, and the pattern on the blouse goes wonderfully with the deep chocolaty brown of the skirt. 


Let's carve out some fun with the gift from The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. :) Okay yes, I did just quote the CARVING PUMPKINS Tee word for word, so you can tell exactly what it says across the front in orange lettering. The gift includes standard mesh sizes, plus versions for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. A simple tank top like this can be worn with just about anything, for example I chose my favorite Delizio jeans in blue which are one of many colors included in their marketplace gift as system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya or Omega.


If your friends love to dress up for the Halloween season, you might find this gift extra useful. It is the TigerLily Designs I'm With Creepy Tee, in a cozy short sleeve style that hits right below the waistline and is slightly loose fitting. There are 3 sizes for classic avatars (S,M,L) as well as Freya, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. I probably shouldn't wear it around Xan, he is cuddly rather than creepy ♥. Unless we are feeling silly, then why not?


Have you ever dreamed of being bloodsucker royalty? Even if you haven't yet, perhaps the gift from Grumble will inspire you. This is their Cropped Tee-Vampire Queen, and I am really enjoying the rolled cuffs of the sleeves and the hemline. I also adore that font, a little bit Gothic and with fun flourishes. The gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Legacy Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


For my final look of the evening, I decided we need a closer look at the .::LUNA::. Body Art gift. Their Fall Gift Nails consist of Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink appliers, each with 5 autumnal designs that have either a pumpkin or a leaf with various background colors. I had to take two separate photos and merge them to share two different nail designs with the Maitreya hands, well worth the effort of course :) The manicures look to have a matte effect, which works so well with some types of nail art such as these pretty fall staples. With the background colors at the tips, you could wear these on squared off nails, stiletto, short or long and they will all look fantastic.

It is another late evening here, as dinner was delayed because my dad's computer needed to be replaced, then I was there a little extra time while my housemate helped him set things up. Said housemate is having company for an extended weekend, arriving tomorrow and staying until Monday or Tuesday, and the guest and I are not particularly fond of each other so I will be hiding up here for most of the time. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a meanie; I am always polite to him but he is very quiet and awkward so trying to start a conversation is painful. I get lots of one word answers, or just nods, if I ask questions about his family, work, the weather, whatever...I can be awkward too so eventually I just give up. He and my housemate have been friends for almost 30 years though, and I respect that. The guest has been working from home and isolated, all groceries delivered, no symptoms of any illnesses, so I am not concerned for health reasons. Usually I am so eager for weekends, LOL, not so much this time I guess, although tomorrow's farmers market visit should be refreshing. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Crazy Pastry Designs CP Gayle - brown $0L Event Gift

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. CARVING PUMPKINS Tee $0L Event Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Tigerlily Designs I'm With Creepy Tee $0L Event Gift

Photo 4:
Top: Grumble-Cropped Tee-Vampire Queen $0L Event Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: .::LUNA::. Body Art - Fall Gift - Nails $0L Event Gift

Pants Photos 2-4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Daphne - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - HALLOWENA marshmellow (system layer for BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment