Monday, September 27, 2021

Cakeday Anniversary

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are helping the CAKEDAY event celebrate their anniversary, and how do we do that? By joining their free group and claiming loads of generous gifts :) There are dozens and dozens of participating designers and nearly all of them are offering treats for the group members. I was not able to find a closing date for this event on their website or social media, but it opened on the 13th so hopefully we have some time left before it ends. It is a really large event, and what I did to keep track of where I'd been was just continue to stick to the right and work my way all the way around various rooms. I have two pieces of good news to share about this event...one is that there are many gifts and sales offerings for the guys, which can sometimes be in short supply so it is very noteworthy. The other is that many of the ladies' items are geared towards the more curvaceous mesh bodies out there, so full figured beauties are treated very generously here. 


My first look this evening is the Catarsis - ASH BLK Blazer - Corse BLK gift. It includes two versions (large seen on the left, short on the right with the slightly shorter skirt) each in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I am a fan of both skirt lengths, depending on where I will be wearing it I guess, and the corset styling makes for a flattering look.


Next I changed into two fun gifts, starting with the *hvn. mini tee. sex. It is a formfitting t-shirt with a unique font on the front that reads "sex" and it is provided in sizes for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. As someone who enjoys animal prints as a neutral, I was delighted to unpack the gift from Midoa which is their Clarie CowBlack Skirt. It comes in Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya sizing, with a slit on each thigh for even more sex appeal. 


I kept the skirt on here, but slipped into the humorous CAKE [$] Lee T-Shirt - [CDAY] which reads "It's my birthday and all I got was this overpriced t-shirt from Vetements". I promise, free is not overpriced :) The gift includes sizes for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, which as you will see are very popular sizes among the prizes and sales offers here. I like the rainbow of colors utilized for the text on the front, which the cow print of the skirt seems to highlight too.


Our gift from Klubb is called "Good News" Bodysuit, but I admit I have plans on wearing it as a swimsuit too :) Versatility is good news in my opinion! Our newspaper print suit is provided in Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizes, and has high cut thighs that show off a lot of hip without being fully a thong in the rear. If you catch someone staring, they are probably not just trying to read your bodysuit but it would make an interesting excuse...


My final look this evening is the lovely .Q. Fatal -MOON- jumpsuit from QUEENZ. It hugs every curve and has flirty cutouts on the belly and chest. The pattern has a playful pink and blue design that reminds me of peacock tailfeathers, and the blue appears as a shadow that gives a 3D effect. When you claim this gift, you will receive sizes for eBody, Freya, Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 

Tomorrow I will be sharing more of these gifts, with a change to my Hourglass body since there were a few prizes I want to share that do not include Maitreya sizing. That goes to show how the event is curated for the larger and curvier bodies on the market, which makes it worth visiting for those with those bodies that are increasing in popularity. Most of what I blog seems geared towards Maitreya and Legacy bodies, and I enjoy seeing other sizes too. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from CAKEDAY:

Photo 1:
Dress: Catarsis - ASH BLK Blazer - Corse BLK $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: *hvn. mini tee. sex. $0L Group Gift
Skirt: Midoa - Clarie CowBlack Skirt $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: CAKE [$] Lee T-Shirt - [CDAY] $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Bodysuit: Klubb - "Good News" Bodysuit $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Bodysuit: QUEENZ .Q. Fatal -MOON- $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MEYA dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment