Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Happy Anniversary Uber

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we explore the Uber Anniversary Hunt, where we visit each participating designer's mainstore to find a free gift inside a gift box wrapped in light brown paper and tied with twine. This is a fun alternative to the usual way of celebrating an anniversary with gifts at the event itself at each display, since Uber and it's camera sims are always so crowded especially when it first opens. The hunt lasts for the same timeframe as the event, so we have until the 22nd to find all the prizes. The theme is for them to coordinate with the items each store has for sale at Uber, so some are bonus HUDs that can only be used with the offers we can purchase there. But there are plenty that work independently, like accessories such as shoes or earrings, while a few are separate clothing pieces. My recommendation is to be sure to check any store you buy the Uber offer from, since their prize should suit your new purchase wonderfully. The list of stores on the Uber website has landmarks for each and the hints to find our goodies, so you will need to have it handy when you head out on the hunting trail.


My first look combines two gifts, so let's take it from the top ;) That would be the SEUL - Julian Cardi - Orange hunt prize, a fuzzy cardigan or buttoned sweater that has slipped gently off one shoulder. It is provided in Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizing, with a HUD for the NY applique that lets you pick from 14 colors each for edging and the main body of the letters. I chose black with white trim to match the Artha Leather Skirt Star prize from Pseudo. This tight mini comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. I really like the stars, and the versatility of the neutral colors!


Next I combined a few more hunt prizes for a very flirty look. The top is the prize from !ElvenElder called !EE Agastache top Uber Hunt gift. It includes Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Signature Alice mesh body sizes, with a HUD that offers an impressive 23 colors to choose from. The gathered sleeves fall just past the elbow, with the main blouse barely covering the bottom of our breasts. I paired this with the AVEC TOI - Consume Panties prize which consists of latex and leather versions each sized for Legacy and Maitreya bodies. There is a latex HUD with 36 shiny colors, and a leather HUD with 10 choices for those pairs. I am wearing latex on the left and leather on the right above. I am also wearing a beautiful tattoo prize from #KIRA TATTOO named BEA, which comes in 50%, 75%, and 100% opacities in system/BOM layers as well as an applier for Belleza, Maitreya, Omega, Slink, Signature, and Legacy bodies. The tattoo is on our left hip and thigh, with pink blossoms and a pocket watch with "Love is in the movement" written down the side. I had to read that a few times because at first I thought it said love in the moment, and honestly my vision is not great so I am still not certain ;) It is gorgeous no matter what!


This stunning satin dress is the prize from Deviant Behavior called DB - Night Slip (pink). It comes in a single mesh size that fits my Maitreya body perfectly, and is a bright pink shade that makes me think of lipstick. I do love spaghetti straps too. 


With autumn almost upon us, I am very excited about this Mona Set Black prize from True Damage. It is worn as a single mesh piece even though it has the appearance of a sweater layered over a tank top with a skirt beneath. It comes in sizes for Alice, Freya, Maitreya, Petite, and Slink mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 2 colors for the tank top and 4 solids plus 4 tartans for the skirt. This means we get to mix and match to suit our personal tastes, which is important for being comfortable in our clothing I feel. Naturally we choose our clothing to start with, but I enjoy the ability to tweak things and select colors or textures that match my mood or favorites.

Well, I had a 5th outfit ready to go but somehow I did not save the photo, so I guess that will be part of tomorrow's post ;) It happens every now and then, since I am far from perfect and very much only human, and I still had plenty of treats to share in this post. It was otherwise a fairly quiet Labor Day holiday here, quite literally since despite hearing fireworks on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights I did not notice any this evening. Maybe my neighbors ran out of things to blow up :P  Usually rain doesn't stop them, and they start when it is still broad daylight around 5:00 PM, so I was surprised at the silence. I'm sure the local dogs are grateful, not to mention anyone with anxiety or PTSD who might not enjoy the sudden noises. Tomorrow I have a chiropractor visit scheduled, and will be calling to schedule an appointment with a dermatologist to find out what to do about the rash I get every time I'm in the sun, with or without sunscreen. So my week will be busy but not particularly exciting, although I am still in the midst of Twisted hunting in SL :) I do enjoy it, even if it is tough, since Xan and I get to really put our teamwork to the test. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes for Uber Anniversary:

Photo 1:
Top: SEUL - Julian Cardi - Orange $0L Uber Hunt
Skirt: Pseudo- Artha Leather Skirt Star $0L Uber Hunt

Photo 2:
Top: !ElvenElder !EE Agastache top Uber Hunt gift $0L Uber Hunt
Panties: AVEC TOI - Consume Panties $0L Uber Hunt
Tattoo: #KIRA TATTOO - BEA $0L Uber Hunt

Photo 3:
Dress: Deviant Behavior DB - Night Slip (pink) $0L Uber Hunt

Photo 4:
Outfit: True Damage - Mona Set Black $0L Uber Hunt

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SARAI cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment