Thursday, September 30, 2021

FabFree and Fall Festival

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I happened across a FabFree group gift in my travels that inspired me to share it and a few others for good measure :) The group is free to join and is the in-world presence of the FabFree in SL blog, which I have always found to be an excellent source of information on ways to save lindens and find designers who create fashions that match my tastes. I am also pleased to show you an exclusive offer for the Fall Festival at Malus Park, which has over 2 weeks remaining for us to visit and pick up demos, etc. since it is open until the 15th of October. The entire region is worth exploring, and you will see that a seasonal hunt is starting there very soon to tempt you back.


My first look is the Dilalih dress from Uni-qu3, their generous FabFree group gift. It comes in sizes for Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 12 colors each for the top and bottom (skirt). The top portion is lace with different patterns in each color, most of which are rather revealing, while the skirt is brief and diagonally cut for extra fun. 


Next I visited ART & FASHION, where we can claim their SECRETS MINI DRESS with our FabFree group tag active by right clicking the sign and paying $1L which is automatically refunded. The dress has creative styling with a single strap and rear waist cutout, just as flirty as the right thigh opening. The gift includes fitmesh standard sizes as well as Eve Pulpy, Eve Slim, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body versions. As with all of this store's fashions, it features artwork on it, in this case the image of a person holding their hands in front of their face. 


[K-Style] has this playful SUMMER 2021 gift dress as their current FabFree offering, and I am a fan! It has a lovely pattern of peace symbols, hearts, and flowers (very hippie flower child ♥) on a bold strapless body-hugging style, in sizes for Inithium Kups, Maitreya, and Petite bodies. I probably have some peace themed accessories I can add, what about you?


I also visited .Princess Stuff. where I picked up one of two exclusive gifts for us, the [Bodytalk Dress] for FabFree. This sexy halter dress has bold seams and tight weave fishnet trim in black, a perfect match for the black roses on the fabric pattern. Our gift includes sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. I previously blogged the other gift here :)


My final look this evening is a beautiful offer from *Lurve* which is exclusively found at the Fall Festival event. It is their Masquerade Queen formal Gown Phatpack, and can be yours for $495L. There are 5 colors of dress - coal, midnight as seen on the right above, red, teal, and violet which I'm wearing on the left, which are available individually for $210L apiece. Each gorgeous gown comes in standard mesh sizes plus Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP sizing, with a matching necklace and lace mask included as well. You will need to give my photo a click to see it full size and really appreciate the details. 

It was a stressful day, since I had to have a few ingrown toenails taken care of (trying to avoid being too specific because ouch and yuck) then had to put up with a family member making very sexist comments to me that hurt even if they weren't about me. Several were stereotypes about women drivers (whose actions I witnessed and only one was in the wrong), and another was complaining that of course a stupid woman did something wrong in a grocery store. I explained to him that it was hurtful to hear, and also this isn't the 1950s so maybe settle down with that nonsense. He apologized, so I am not going to bring it up again unless it recurs. I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Dress: Uni-qu3 Dilalih $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ART & FASHION - SECRETS MINI DRESS $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [K-Style] SUMMER 2021 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .Princess Stuff.[Bodytalk Dress] for FabFree $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: *Lurve* Masquerade Queen formal Gown Phatpack $495L Fall Festival Exclusive

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Kaijah - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - ZELDA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment