Thursday, September 2, 2021

More Bundles Bounty

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring some more of the BUNDLES 5th anniversary round with its Blessed Autumn theme. There are exclusive offers from many amazing designers, and lots of free gifts to be found too. You don't even need any particular group tag for these gifts, just purchase for $0L and they are all yours. I always enjoy my visits here, thanks to Dove (of Free Dove fame) putting such hard work into organizing and then decorating the region to go with the event's theme so perfectly. 


We start at the Emerald Couture display, where there are 3 wonderful exclusive offers waiting for us. The EC Freeda Dress Blue can be seen on the left above, with the EC Freeda Dress Black to the right. Each have delightful denim textured skirts with scalloped hemline, and the sleeveless style is breezy chic. The dresses are $75L each and include sizes for eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. 


I did mention that there are three versions of this dress, so it is only fair if I show you the third one also :) This is the lovely EC Freeda Dress RWB which stands for Red, White, and Blue I believe. It comes in the same sizes as the other two versions of this terrific style, and our top is dusted with stars and confetti for added fun. It is the same low price of $75L as the other two varieties, so why not treat yourself to one, two, or all three?


Nearly all of the displays have free gifts in black gift boxes with hot pink ribbon, and Emerald Couture is no exception. Its gift is their EC Isadora Outfit Honey, complete with dress, shoes, and jaunty hat. The dress is provided in a fitmesh M size for classic avatars, plus sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The shoes come in an unrigged pair (so you can adjust to fit) and sizes for Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Slink, Tonic, and Voluptuous mid height mesh feet. Our hat is unrigged so it can be adjusted, and is a perfect match for the dress and shoes. 


If you are in a more formal mood, I suggest claiming our free gift from Blackbird Lace called ANYA DRESS GIFT BY BL. This full length halter style gown has roses in various shades of pink up top, then the hem is adorned with golden gemstones. The gift includes Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizing. Pink and gold are an underrated combo that I do not see as often as I'd like, and the black background brings out the best in both hues.


For my final look of the evening, I chose the very cozy gift from MadCatCreations called MCC - Boho Fall Cardigan and tank - FATPACK. It consists of 8 color varieties of the tasseled sweater and striped tank top beneath (built in) which are each provided in sizes for Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I am wearing Violet on the left and Blue on the right, and as you can see the fringy tassels match the tank top colors just right for each. I can picture someone relaxing in the evening with a hot cup of tea and knitting or crocheting (haven't done either in so long I cannot tell the difference in finished products) these beauties for themselves or a loved one. They pair nicely with my favorite marketplace freebie, the Delizio jeans which I'm wearing in black here.

Whew, what a stormy day! The remnants of Hurricane Ida blasted through the area and brought floods, tornados (not my immediate area), and power outages that included my home for about an hour. I was prepared and I am fine, although I admit watching the news around dinnertime was scary. I was still hearing thunder when I started this post a couple of hours ago, then strong winds, but at this point I think things have settled down for the most part. There are still flood warnings and roads still closed, but I wasn't planning on leaving the house until Friday so I am fortunate in that regard. Everyone else who is/was in the storm's path is in my thoughts, and I hope all of you had a safe and peaceful day. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Offers and Gifts from BUNDLES:

Photo 1:
Dress Left: Emerald Couture EC Freeda Dress Blue $75L BUNDLES Exclusive
Dress Right: EC Freeda Dress Black $75L BUNDLES Exclusive

Photo 2:
Dress: EC Freeda Dress RWB $75L BUNDLES Exclusive

Photo 3:
Outfit: EC Isadora Outfit Honey $0L BUNDLES Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Blackbird Lace ANYA DRESS GIFT BY BL $0L BUNDLES Gift

Photo 5:
Tops: MadCatCreations MCC - Boho Fall Cardigan and tank - FATPACK $0L BUNDLES Gift
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Halona - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - GRAVING cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment