Saturday, September 11, 2021

Time To Get Twisted

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I am thrilled to share some hunt prizes from the Fall 2021 Twisted Hunt. This round's theme is Beyond The Veil, and the color of the spinning lament cubes is dusk which is a smoky purple shade. Some of the prizes are in that color, but it is not required so there is a nice range, and many stores are offering unisex or male and female prizes which is always appreciated. The Twisted Hunt is billed as the hardest hunt in SL for good reason, so be prepared to work for these prizes ;) There are up to 13 visible decoy cubes allowed at each store, and all main prizes will be within 30 meters of the landing spot. There are easels at many stores that you can click for a notecard with info about side hunts, special offers, and if you're really lucky, a hint. You can also politely request a hint in the hunt's group chat, which is free to join and has some really wonderful people :) I also suggest poking around on their website for tips and guidelines. Ready to challenge yourself and wind up with very worthwhile rewards?


You will need to click my first look to see it full size, as it is wider than I normally make them due to my wings. The wings and dress are each prizes from Secrets of Gaia, as there are two cubes there that hold treats for you to find. The SoG Goddess Hel Gown comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with built in belts draping down the front of the skirt. The SoG Unisex Celestial Wings look beautiful with the gown, but will also work well with whatever you prefer to pair them with. They include rigged and unrigged static versions, so you can choose if you need to adjust them or not. I am a big fan of the coloring, and there seems to be a gentle glow that I cannot resist. 


Sn@tch has a main prize in a traditional cube, along with a side hunt filled with 8 rats that each contain at least one gift. This look is from one of those rats, which holds the Sn@tch Alexia Velvet Bra and Undies each in black and oxblood. I have mixed them up here so the oxblood bra is on the left with the black panties, and oxblood panties to the right with the black bra. The stockings have a wide lace band to hold them up, and sexy seams down the back leading to tiny bows. All of these pieces are provided in system/BOM layers. Please excuse that I do not know how to hide my Maitreya toenails, LOL, and am not even sure there is a way despite it being a really good idea sometimes.


Another side hunt prize from Sn@tch that really caught my eye is this Sorcery Gown (Sequin). It includes Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique body sizes, all with that daring side slit revealing pretty much the entire left leg. 


Sn@tch Carrie Gown (B&W) is one of several treats inside the same rat, #8 of 8 in the side hunt. The black and white versions are each splattered with blood, clearly a nod to the Carrie movie scene where the main character is doused with blood at her prom. The dresses are sized for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. Since a certain spooky season is headed our way, I think we can find plenty of creative ways to wear these for Halloween or roleplaying.


My final look of the evening is also showing off my left leg in a very alluring way :) It is the (RP) Shadow Seductress Dress Violet from Roped Passions, one of two prizes since the men can find a handsome grey suit with violet dress shirt beneath. Our gown seen here is provided in Freya, Isis, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes. I really like the silver lightning imprints, the feathery trim on the bodice, and the laced corset styling in the back. This is one of the participating stores I always look forward to visiting, both for the quality of the prizes and for the fun of clicking decoy cubes that have very sassy things to say in return. Be sure to keep an eye on local chat while you're here for the giggles!

For some reason it feels like chaos should be my middle name lately, and my weekend plans have been altered several times in just two days. Now the usual trip to the farmers market is a maybe, and the annoying houseguest is a yes. At least I got to enjoy dinner at my parents', and smooth things over from a sticky issue that cropped up last night. A few cousins decided to throw a 95th birthday party for my grandmother in a couple of weeks, and I was very concerned about the fact that we've bent over backwards protecting her for a year and a half so I did not like the idea of an indoor gathering with no masks because of eating food. If the weather is nice they will have it outside (she has a ramp for her wheelchair) which is safer. I know they mean well and love her, so they miss her like I do. As usual I will not be blogging tomorrow evening as my weekend night off, but I plan to return Sunday evening with more Twisted goodies. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Twisted:

Photo 1:
Dress: Secrets of Gaia SoG Goddess Hel Gown $0L Hunt Prize
Wings: SoG Unisex Celestial Wings $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Lingerie: Sn@tch Alexia Velvet Bra/Undies $0L Side Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Sn@tch Sorcery Gown (Sequin) $0L Side Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: Sn@tch Carrie Gown (B&W) $0L Side Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Roped Passions (RP) Shadow Seductress Dress Violet $0L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - SARAI cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment