Friday, January 21, 2022

Baby It's Cold Outside

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I chose the very appropriately named Baby It's Cold Outside Hunt from Cheeky Monkey Hunts to dive into. There are $1L prizes at several different stores, as well as $25L and $50L exclusive offers at some. Just check the hunt's website to see who is participating (with landmarks of course) and which priced components they are offering :) All are hidden with cute snowmen wearing knitted green hats and scarves, although the size of the snowpeople does vary since they can be resized. The website has hints too, so you can track down the prize or exclusive you want based on the matching hint. I hope you enjoy as much as I did :)


First we have the $1L prize at The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. named ANTISOCIAL Tee. For the record, I am more anxious-social or awkward-social, LOL, but that can make me seem antisocial so the label may apply. This comfy looking ribbed tank top comes in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizing. I paired it with the blue Delizio jeans from their handy fatpack which is a free gift on the marketplace, several colors in system/BOM layers and appliers for Maitreya and Omega. 


If you would like to surprise someone special with a gift of yourself, then be sure to claim the hunt prize at Starlight Apparel! Their sexy .{SA}. Rosa Sky consists of top and bottom pieces each in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, in a striking blue shade with intricate bows and not much else ;) The ribbon makes a flirty thong or G-string in the rear.


To go somewhere more formal (or where more clothing is expected, LOL) I suggest the Blink2Wink - Christmas Party Dress (Black) hunt prize. I know, I know...it says Christmas in the name...but I don't see anything specific to the holiday season about it like Santa or trees :) This charming mini comes in what I call the lucky 13 of mesh sizes (5 standard, 5 fitmesh, Belleza, Maitreya, Slink) each in Silver and Gold trim, so really lucky 26 sizes are included. This is the type of dress that I would just add a bracelet or favorite earrings then some black heels and I will be all set for a night out. 


Next I visited The Sissy Bar where I found their (TSB) Baby It's Cold Outside Outfit in a snowman snuggling with the store's mascot. It is a cozy pairing of sweater and mini skirt, linked together to wear as one piece. There is a standard fitmesh size for classic avatars provided, as well as sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The tots skating on the front of the sweater are just precious!


My final look of the evening really embraces the theme of the hunt very well too, as when it is this cold outside I know I want to cuddle up in warm pajamas whenever possible. Wicked, Inc. knows this too it seems, as their $1L hunt prize is the Warm Inside Polar Bear Onsie which comes in sizing for men, women, and children all in the same snowman. The female set of sizes consists of fitmesh standard sizes plus Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions, and covers us from neck to toe in a fun pattern of bears. Think of how adorable your next family photo could be if everyone in it visits the store and claims this prize! All you need is a fireplace and some cocoa. 

It was a quiet day here which was nice after yesterday's busy outing to chiropractor etc., so I am going to try to sift through a little more of my unsorted inventory later when I am in SL. It's mostly older stuff if not sorted yet, so probably not needed. Hockey was a low point of my evening, but I'm not focusing on it or pouting. Tomorrow is dinner at my parents', and then weather permitting I'll be going to the farmers market Saturday morning. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Baby It's Cold Outside:

Photo 1:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. ANTISOCIAL Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 2:
Lingerie: Starlight Apparel .{SA}. Rosa Sky $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: Blink2Wink - Christmas Party Dress (Black) $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Baby It's Cold Outside Outfit $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Wicked, Inc. Warm Inside Polar Bear Onsie $1L Hunt Prize

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment