Saturday, January 1, 2022

Enchantress Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are easing into the new year with just one stop and just one group tag needed. The store is Enchantress, and they have a wall full of gifts for their free group members as well as some midnight mania boards, and there are 5 lucky boards on a neighboring wall so you could wind up with a bevy of treats for completely free. I rediscovered this gem of a store from their Advent calendar, and very happily stayed a member of their group as a reminder to return and do some shopping in the new year.


My first look is the lovely [Enchantress] Averie Dress Gift, which is a strapless mini with scalloped lace-trimmed hem and wide sash belt. The dress comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, and you could probably guess that there is also a HUD so we can choose from 6 vibrant textures. Each fun print has a solid color selected for the belt to match wonderfully.


Have I mentioned that the general style of Enchantress seems to be flirty and sexy? :) A great example is the [Enchantress] Sorry Dress Gift seen here, a single piece with the appearance of separate top and skirt each decorated in beautiful lace. It comes in a standard fitted version for classic avatars, as well as sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. There is also a HUD so we can pick from 10 satiny colors, 5 of which have black lace and the other 5 have white. 


Next I slipped into the [Enchantress] Gabby Dress Gift, a playful halter mini with bold neck and belt that provide contrast for the leopard print. It is provided in a standard fitted size for classic avatars, plus sizing for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. The enclosed HUD offers 6 colors of the animal print, so we can change the look on a whim. 


I think this dress reminds me of what you would get if you asked a top designer to create a modern day toga in crisp white with gold trim. It is called [Enchantress] Mina Dress Gift, and is created for eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. I love the way the skirt flares out beneath the gathered close-fitting bodice. 


My final look features the [Enchantress] Rina Dress 1 Gift, a striking strapless column dress edged in lace. It comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Signature Alice, Hourglass, Physique, Star Body, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. Whew, that is a wide range! There is also a HUD of course, to select from 20 wonderful textures. That includes 10 solid colors and 10 patterns, all of which have coordinated lace and belt colors chosen for them. 

I want to wish every single person who reads this a very Happy New Year, with my sincere wishes for a much better 2022 ♥. My RL goals are to be more patient with myself and work on some health stuff, while my SL goals are to organize and downsize my inventory. I actually have a folder called "To Sort" that has various hunt prizes, event gifts, things I've blogged, just random categories that need to be broken down and put in different folders like hair or dresses or outfits. It's time to stop putting things into that folder and actually obey its name ;) I don't usually make resolutions exactly, but there is no harm in identifying things I can do that should be helpful in the long run. I'd also like to take a quick moment to express my sadness over the loss of Betty White, an amazing woman whose legacy will never be forgotten. I will be taking tomorrow evening off from blogging as my usual Saturday break, so I will see all of you on Sunday. Many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Enchantress:

Photo 1:
Dress: [Enchantress] Averie Dress Gift $0L Group Gift 

Photo 2:
Dress: [Enchantress] Sorry Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [Enchantress] Gabby Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [Enchantress] Mina Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [Enchantress] Rina Dress 1 Gift $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH VIP Lullaby - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - JULIE dew (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment