Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Still Getting Cozy

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have one more group of CozyFest '22 gifts to share, all of which can be claimed for free with the Fifty Linden Fridays group tag. The FLF group is free to join, and the event is loaded with $50L offers as well as gifts in tan giftboxes decorated with purple ribbons and bows. I absolutely enjoyed my visit, and plan on going back for some shopping before the 4th of February when the event comes to an end. There will still be plenty of Fridays to find bargains though of course :) 


My first look features the Little Fox gift called Madison crop sweater // babyblue. It comes in sizes for eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a HUD that offers 25 colors for our buttons. The deep neckline would frame your favorite necklace beautifully, and between the cleavage and the bared midriff this is a cozy way to keep your arms warm while flashing some skin.


Our gift from Nylon Outfitters is their (NO) Thriving T shirt, a clever tee with a sketch of a woman hanging out in foliage with the caption "Unbothered, moisturized, happy, in my lane, focused, flourishing". That sure does sound like thriving to me! Right now I can only claim one of those, so I will just call those #goals ;) This gift consists of Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. 


A great accompaniment to a warm sweater is a hot beverage :) This top is the Midoa - Coven MerryBlack Sweater, a fun gift in sizes for eBody, Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. It has a wintry skull design on the front, with what looks like sparkly paint splatters all about. The #LuluB! - Kitty Mug <3 is an adorable pink mug, round with a sweet face and filled to the brim with cappuccino decorated with some ♥ foam art. The hold pose is built in, just right click and 'add' to your outfit for a comforting drink. As I did yesterday, I paired all of tonight's tops with the white Delizio jeans you can find in their free Marketplace fatpack. 


Next I changed into the Fake Society x Miranda Dress / Pink, a dreamy strapless dress in Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes. There is also a button hide HUD included so you can decide if you want those buttons on or off :) I really like the fur trim, which lends itself to the cozy theme quite well. 


For my final look of the evening I turned off the buttons of my dress and decided to play with some precious pups. They are the RIOT gift called Brody Sock Plush, and there is a notecard to explain that Brody is often their store's employee of the month. I had actually been to their store very recently and did notice his RL photos, along with another furry employee (most reported to HR if I recall) so I do suggest stopping by to see the wall of photos. Brody here comes in several dog colors (Black, Brody, Chocolate, Yellow) each with various colors of sock (black, blue, gold, pink, red, tan, white) on his head. On the left above is Brody/White, with Yellow/Blue on the right, so I would say these are common labrador colors and plenty of cozy fun. They all have a hold pose built in, to help us snuggle any variety of Brody we wish. 

It was a blah day here, thanks to yet another frustrating hockey game and a disappointing situation with family. My cousin asked for a favor that my housemate insists we cannot safely do, watching their birds (2 budgies and a cockatiel, none of whom I've ever seen in person) for a week in April. I feel terrible like I'm letting my cousin and his wife down, and it seems like he asked my parents first but they couldn't because of their two birds. He knows I love birds dearly and it would be so nice to have something to look forward to, but if the house is not bird-safe it wouldn't be wise. I really miss feathered companionship, as you can tell, and really dislike having to say no to family members when they need me. Oh well, I hope you're all enjoying your day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!! 

Credits:
All Group Gifts from CozyFest '22:

Photo 1:
Top: Little Fox - Madison crop sweater // babyblue $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Nylon Outfitters (NO) Thriving T shirt $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Midoa - Coven MerryBlack Sweater $0L FLF Group Gift
Mug: #LuluB! - Kitty Mug <3 $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Fake Society x Miranda Dress / Pink $0L FLF Group Gift

Photo 5:
Pet: RIOT / Brody Sock Plush - Gift $0L FLF Group Gift

Pants Photos 1-3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in White) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment