Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Amataria Group Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I visited the Amataria & Evolue store, where I found a wall of free group gifts. Their group is free to join, so these generous treats won't cost a thing :)  I also enjoyed browsing their sales items, since their general style is fun and flirty which appeals to me. Most of their clothing is created for the Maitreya Lara mesh body, with some designs having other sizes included too. 


For my first look of the evening I randomly selected their [AMATARIA] DRESS - LUXURY - Group gift. This strapless mini dips low in the back with a sweetheart neckline, and a pretty satin texture. The dress is designed to fit the Maitreya mesh body, and comes with a 12 color HUD so we can adjust the look.


Where are all my Slytherin readers? :) The Amataria - Dress "Cassiopeia" - GIFT will make all your serpentine dreams come true with the slender snake trailing up the back. It fits the Maitreya mesh body and comes in a shimmery forest green. Between the cutout in the front and the dip of the back that reveals a touch of bum cleavage, this is one sexy gift!


Amataria - Set "Trisha" - GROUP GIFT had a little surprise in the back, so I am very glad I turned my avi around :) The crop top, shorts, and wrap around sweater are all sized for Maitreya, and can be worn separately or all together as I have here. The bright yellow of the knotted tank matches the "Drama Queen" wording on the back of the sweater perfectly, doesn't it? I like the way the shorts are high waisted but also have high cut thighs, so they are flirty but provide nice coverage.


Next we take a look at the lovely Amataria - Leather Dress Gift, with several color variations that all fit the Maitreya mesh body. On the left I am wearing the gold & black version, with white on the right. Others included are solid black, red & black, and white & black, so you can find the look that suits your mood or destination.


For my final look this evening I chose the [AMATARIA] DRESS - Group gift which is simply named but sure to catch the eye. It comes in a Maitreya size like all of the other gifts tonight, and includes a HUD with 9 textures to choose from. There are ombres and patterns galore, such a wide range of colors and designs for us to enjoy. 

I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Amataria & Evolue:

Photo 1:
Dress: [AMATARIA] DRESS - LUXURY - Group gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Amataria - Dress "Cassiopeia" - GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: Amataria - Set "Trisha" - GROUP GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Amataria - Leather Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [AMATARIA] DRESS - Group gift $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Curious - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - AVONLEA cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment