Thursday, March 24, 2022

Fabulous and Free Elegance

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was in the mood to see what FabFree group gifts are available, since there is always something new waiting for us. The FabFree in SL group is the inworld presence of the blog by the same name, which has been a huge part of my entire time in SL with helpful information along with all the free and affordable offerings. Their group will always have a place in my group slots and in my heart :) I tend to share the older group gifts here, since they might get changed out sooner so we don't miss out. In looking through the gifts I found several that are more on the formal side, so I made that a mini theme for the post in case you have a fancy club or event, or just wish to dress up for fun. There are so many generous designers who are part of the FabFree family, and they all have my sincere gratitude.


My first look is the PEARL evening dress #09 gift from AsHmOoT. This gift includes sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, all in that striking pale green color. The single shoulder strap and daring slit up to the hip add to the romantic mystique.


I also found a terrific gift at [Pink Icing] Lola FF Exc, so this gown seems to be an exclusive for the Fab Free group. It looks gorgeous in a delicate powder blue shade, and comes in Freya, Isis, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. I adore the crossed halter neckline and sexy side slit, making this not your average formal look ;) To claim this gift, just right click the photo and pay $1L, which will be immediately refunded while the gift is delivered to you.


Next I visited FurtaCor, whose FabFree gift is their Arya Dress seen here. The top and skirt are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a fantastic HUD that offers 20 textures each for the top, strap, skirt, waist, and bow. There are pretty patterns and coordinating solid colors among our choices, so we can get creative with mixing and matching. 


The FabFree gift at No Shot is their ~NS~ Winter Mermaid Tail Evening Dress, whose name gives me the feeling that it is now a limited time offer since spring is finally here :) The dress comes in Frost and Wine colors, each in standard mesh sizes as well as eBody Classic, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body versions. Both have embroidery trimming the bodice and hemline including that mid-thigh front slit, and the petite train adds to the glamour too.


My final look of the evening is certainly less formal but just as irresistible! This is the MONOMANIA - BohoWish Strawberry gift for FabFree, a playful sundress in sizes for Belleza Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh bodies as well as a standard classic version for classic avatars. The vibrant color is certainly reminiscent of fresh strawberries, and the trim has a delightful embroidered pattern bursting with colors.

Well, my anxiety is a little better today but my stomach is still moody, so I am just trying to enjoy the small improvement. I have another day with no particular plans so I can try to get more rest, and maybe I can watch a show or movie during the day. I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for FabFree In SL:

Photo 1:
Dress: AsHmOoT PEARL evening dress #09 $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: [Pink Icing] Lola FF Exc $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: :::FurtaCor:::Arya Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: No Shot ~NS~ Winter Mermaid Tail Evening Dress $0L FabFree Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: MONOMANIA - BohoWish Strawberry $0L FabFree Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Blush - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERRY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment