Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Treasures from Omnia

 Hiya everyone! Tonight felt like another perfect time for one-stop shopping, but I use that term loosely (shopping) because you won't have to spend even a single linden for these looks :) They are all from Omnia, whose store group is free to join and let me enjoy picking up several group gifts as well as accessing 7 different lucky boards. For variety's sake I am sharing a mixture of the two, so you can decide if you are feeling lucky or just want to check out those generous group goodies.


My first look is the Omnia Cora Dress Fatpack, a lovely and generous group gift. The bare shouldered mini comes in sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a 10 color HUD so your fatpack doesn't fill up your inventory with all those colors on separate dresses. I like the way the texture shows delicate gathering at the hems, with those hints of shadow. 


If you have a favorite pair of jeans or skirt that you're always looking for tops to pair with, I've got a couple of suggestions starting with the Omnia Linda Top Fatpack group gift. This looks like a fun choice for the warmer weather coming up, since it has bare shoulders and cropped length, plus that T back draws attention to the often-overlooked sexy shoulderblades. It is provided in Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizes with a 10 color HUD for extra variety.


My other top suggestion is the romantic Omnia Kei Top Fatpack, which comes in the same sizes as the other gifts and prizes this evening. As a fatpack it also has a HUD of course, this time with 10 shirt colors and 10 for the hearts that trim the lower hemline. All of the colors have the same stamped "I ♥ YOU" image on the front in dark pink, and those 3D hearts go all the way around so they are visible from any angle. It was probably intended for Valentine's Day, but I am a sentimental little magpie all year round ;)


The lucky board prizes seem to be individual colors of some terrific fashions, like this prize called Omnia Nina Suit 20. It comes in those same sizes (Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite) as the others, with a mere band covering the breasts and a slender strip down the front forming a flirty crisscross design. The sides are scooped just below the waist on this very alluring style which looks splendid in black. 


My final look of the evening is another gorgeous dress I was fortunate enough to win from a lucky board, their Omnia Angy Dress 9. That vibrant blue shade is sure to turn heads, and we have a crossed style again with the look of a tube top draped with a narrow front panel. Cross my heart, indeed! These are delightful for warm weather or just general clubwear, showing some skin but covering the essentials.

It was a very long day, as I was at the doctor's office for almost 3 hours thanks to random delays. I have to get an xray, an ultrasound, more blood work, and a couple prescriptions filled (why is one $109? Eeek!) so it was productive but will wind up being very expensive. I'm sure it will all be fine, as the further testing is mostly a precaution, but if you have a cough for several months it is wise to let them take a peek inside. The ultrasound is to see what my liver's problem is, LOL, as my related blood results are always garbage and I haven't had an alcoholic drink in 25ish years so it's not that. I came home and tried to nap, then watched my favorite hockey team play terribly, as they have been prone to doing lately. At least my dinner was tasty :) I hope you're all having a wonderful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts and Prizes from Omnia:

Photo 1:
Dress: Omnia Cora Dress Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Top: Omnia Linda Top, Group Gift Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Top: Omnia Kei Top Fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: Omnia Nina Suit 20 $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Omnia Angy Dress 9 $0L Lucky Board Prize

Pants Photos 2&3: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Poetry - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BRIONIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment