Monday, March 28, 2022

MGSN Group Goodies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I explored to find some gifts for the MGSN group, which stands for Maitreya Gifts, Sales & News. It is not affiliated with the official Maitreya brand, but a collective of designers who create for their body (usually among others) and want to let Maitreya fans like myself know when they have something new or discounted. Many offer a free gift for anyone who visits them with the MGSN group tag active, and whether I feature them or not I am immensely grateful to each and every one :) My method for finding the gifts is to randomly look through group notices and visit the stores who are active to see what I can find. 


My first look this evening comes from GeMyles, and is their Celesta Outfit. You can find it upstairs near the lucky chairs with their other gifts for various groups, and just right click, pay $1L, and you will be refunded automatically while the gift is delivered. The off-shoulder top comes in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while the leather mini skirt is provided in sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine bodies. The strappy boots fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies. In addition to all of those, there is a HUD included with 32 colors we can choose from to tint the shirt and boots together. Against the black skirt and trim of the boots, all of the possible colors are going to look fantastic!


Another "don't miss" location is Tiffany Designs, where we have a fixed landing point so we click Gifts Room on the teleporter to find their ::TD:: Loli Dress {Mesh} ~ Model 1 gift for MGSN. This one-shouldered mini has a really great texture that looks to have materials enabled since it has a lot of reflectivity. The gift includes a fitmesh M size for classic avatars, along with sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. I am inclined to add a bold pair of shoes either patterned or a bright solid color, and some similarly hued jewelry if I really want to jazz things up.


Next we have another black dress that is also far from basic :) This is the Fedra Sexy Silky Mini Dress from The Best Of Me, with a fun handkerchief hemline and peaked strapless neckline that is held in place by SL magic ;) There are sizes provided for Altamura Sofia, eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. I am really fond of the pale gold trim, and the combo of black and gold in general, so this dress absolutely caught my eye.


[WellMade] has a room dedicated to group gifts, their own group and many others that of course includes MGSN. That is where I claimed the charming Quinn Dress you see here :) It comes in eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizes, with a HUD offering both colors shown of the leopard print. Personally I prefer wearing artistic recreations of animal print like this, so that it is more an homage to mother nature's creativity with a playful twist.


For my final look of the evening, I visited {Le'La} and headed up the stairs to the group gifts wall and claimed this wonderful Zeya Outfit. Its cropped top and belted mini skirt each come in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a HUD offering 5 color choices for each. The blue denim panel on the skirt stays the same regardless of the color selected for the rest of the skirt, and I love the ability to mix and match. The style says spring to me, maybe because it covers the shoulders but bares the midriff and legs so we can enjoy some seasonal breezes.

Whew, what an evening! I got distracted by watching the Oscars because of the Will Smith and Chris Rock incident, and if you didn't see it I am sure you will hear about it soon enough. My thoughts are mixed on it, with my first reaction being that we don't hit people when we have a problem with them. Health conditions are no laughing matter though, so nobody was really right in my mind. Other than that, LOL, my weekend was pretty good and I had a nice time at the farmers market. I am still amused by the Boston terrier who makes dolphin sounds when he gets excited, and of course I was delighted to get to pet him. Anytime I get a chance to pet a friendly dog, with their human's permission, I will gladly do so :) It started raining a bit when I was almost ready to leave, so I was indoors for the bulk of the bad weather at least. I'm still wondering what made me decide to put on the Oscars when I don't usually watch any of the awards shows, it's like I sensed something worth witnessing was coming. Hmm. Oh well, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: GeMyles Celesta Outfit (DS SET) $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: Tiffany Designs ::TD:: Loli Dress {Mesh} ~ Model 1 $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: The Best Of Me - Fedra Sexy Silky Mini Dress $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: [WellMade] Quinn Dress GIFT $0L MGSN Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: {Le'La} Zeya Outfit $0L MGSN Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Brazen - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MERRY cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment