Friday, June 10, 2022

Flirty Floyd Freebies

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I would like to invite you to the FLOYD Store, where you will find affordable sexy fashions and accessories for the sensual side of your Second Life. Their group is currently free to join, and there is an entire wall with free group gifts so I randomly selected some to share this evening. They are very generous to their group members, and I am always grateful to see that :) My landmark should lead you directly to their group gifts, but as always I suggest browsing around to see what else might tempt you. Much of their clothing is made for the Maitreya body, but a few items offer multiple sizes and the tattoos are mainly BOM which is compatible with many bodies. I still have lots and lots of Womenstuff prizes to share by the way, this is just a small break between for variety's sake.


My first look is the .:FLOYD:. Dena Group Gift, a stunning mini dress with halter neckline and sheer waistband that fits the Maitreya mesh body. The colorful pattern reminds me of a disco ball with lots of lights shining on it, but the rainbow of hues made me think Pride month. Either way, I want to wear it dancing :) The short hem made it a great choice to wear with my new .:FLOYD:. Fancy Tattoo (Gift) which is a system/BOM layer that appears on the front and back of the upper thighs. I love the chandelier design, and the way both sides match so you get a similar effect coming and going. 


Many times I wind up choosing looks that are on the sweet side, but as a big fan of variety I am delighted to share the edgy .:FLOYD:. Mane Mini Rocker Dress Gift. This one-shouldered mini with diagonal hem has been created for the Maitreya mesh body, and has different hooded skeleton images on the front and back. Because of the word rocker in the name, I thought a bit of Iron Maiden, but it is not quite their mascot...similarly sinister I suppose? I do not mean that as a bad thing, by the way :)


Another treat to fit Maitreya bodies is the .:FLOYD:. Ileana Maitreya Dress Pack, consisting of 6 different textures that are each simply numbered to differentiate them. I am wearing #2 on the left and 3 on the right, randomly selected to show you a couple of the possibilities. The cutout sides add sex appeal, as does the single shoulder strap to leave the other completely bare. 


Next I changed into a couple of the many versions included in the .:FLOYD:. Valeria Mini Dress Fullpack group gift. These are numbered 1 - 12, yes we receive an entire dozen colors of the sheer tank dress with daringly short hemline. I am showing off version 9 on the left above, with #5 on the right. There is a tiny diamond print on each color, which I find shows the translucence of the fabric even more. 


For my final look this evening, I selected the .:FLOYD:. Estelle Fatpack (Gift). There are 7 different colors each for the top and skirt, and a pair of black panties, all in a Maitreya size. I did some mixing and matching here, with matched top 6 and skirt 6 on the left, and top 7 worn with skirt 3 to the right. All have that fun animal print, in hues ranging from subtle to bold, so you can decide how you wish to wear this each time you do so :) So sexy!

My podiatrist appointment went pretty well today, two ingrowing toenails were gently trimmed without lots of poking and digging...I apologize if that description made you shudder as it does to me, clearly I have had some experiences with these naughty toenails of mine. I found a foot cream with vitamin E as he suggested, Burt's Bees brand which I have had good luck with in general over the years. I even use their body powder since I switched away from talc-based, and the honey scent is very pleasant. I didn't see the baby deer again today, but might have seen a baby groundhog which was a surprise since I didn't think we had a litter (?) in the backyard area this year. It was hiding mostly under the shed, between the shed and the concrete slab that it sits on, so I just saw a little head peeking out but it looked smaller than the ones I've seen lately. I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from FLOYD:

Photo 1:
Dress: .:FLOYD:. Dena Group Gift $0L Group Gift
Tattoo: .:FLOYD:. Fancy Tattoo (Gift) $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: .:FLOYD:. Mane Mini Rocker Dress Gift $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .:FLOYD:. Ileana Maitreya Dress Pack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .:FLOYD:. Valeria Mini Dress Fullpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: .:FLOYD:. Estelle Fatpack (Gift) $0L Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Joy - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BREANA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment