Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Gifts For Mesh Body Friends

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are taking a look into the Mesh Body Friends group, which is free to join and is a multi-designer hub of information where participating stores share information on sales and special offers, and let's not forget that many of them offer gifts for the group's members. That is what I will be sharing this evening, several of the treats I found while visiting some of the active designers' stores. If you are a member of more than one of this type of group, some stores have gifts for many similar groups so be sure to keep that in mind while browsing.


My first stop was OXO where I found this sweet Melis - Lara Dress Red as our MBF group gift. It fits the Maitreya Lara body and has a lovely unique style, loose fitting sleeveless with very high slits on both sides. The texture caught my attention too, reminding me at first glance of a giraffe print and then a cobweb. I even saw a few spots that resemble hearts, so my imagination was quite tickled!


Next I stopped by DM Design and gratefully claimed their Cerasela Outfit for the group. This strapless mini dress has playful openings both front and back, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. There is also a HUD with a lucky 13 textures to choose from, like the floral on the left above or several crushed velvet colors like I selected for the right. 


This sexy treat is the MBF group gift from Fatal Fashion called ::FF:: Dress NyCk Purple. There are Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes included, all in the gorgeous lilac shade and with a pearly sheen. The halter neck is affixed to a metal collar, and the back plunges daringly to reveal a peek of bum cleavage. Are you ready to get noticed in this beauty?


I also visited >>LRS<< where I found this alluring Soraya Dress as the MBF group gift. Beautifully shiny textures must be the unofficial theme of this post ;) Soraya comes in a standard fitmesh size for classic avatars, along with sizing for eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. The provided HUD offers 10 color choices, a couple of which are combinations like on the left above. That solid green certainly caught my eye too, such a vibrant color!


For my final look this evening, I visited GeMyles where there are always lots of generous gifts upstairs like lucky chair prizes, a midnight mania board, and of course gifts for many different groups. Their SherylRae Dress & Heels is our current MBF group gift, just right click and pay $1L which will be immediately refunded while the gift is delivered. The bandage dress with fishnet sections and daring cutouts is provided in 5 standard sizes and 5 fitmesh sizes for classic avatars, as well as versions to fit eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The high heels come in Belleza, Maitreya, Slink high, and TMP sizing, so pretty with the triple ankle straps! The entire outfit can be tinted to your choice of 32 colors with a simple click of the enclosed HUD, so you can adjust this look to suit your mood. 

It was a really hot day out, about 95 degrees when I got my blood drawn in the early afternoon, and the script took up 3 pages printed out but only needed 2 tubes of blood so I am relieved. The bruising is minimal, which is surprising because of how pale I am. I am one of those people who bruises easily and then the discoloration sticks around for ages, which means if someone notices a bruise and asks me about it I'm probably gonna give a weird hesitant answer because I simply don't remember anymore. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts for Mesh Body Friends:

Photo 1:
Dress: OXO Melis - Lara Dress Red $0L MBF Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: DM Design Cerasela Outfit $0L MBF Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: Fatal Fashion ::FF:: Dress NyCk Purple GIFT $0L MBF Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: >>LRS<< Soraya Dress $0L MBF Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: GeMyles SherylRae Dress & Heels $0L MBF Group Gift

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment