Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Grand Opening Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I found out about a very special free hunt that is a celebration of a grand opening. Several stores have moved to a new sim called Impulse, and have scattered gold stars around their new buildings for us to claim dozens of fantastic free prizes. The participating stores are Flecha, Una, Luas, Mushilu, PPK, Tentacio, Athe, and Aureo, and their new home just opened on the 10th so this past Friday. I was unable to find an ending date for the hunt, so I prioritized sharing it just in case it ends very soon. Speaking of limited time treats, I also have a couple of Saturday Sale offers from Entice to show you, and they are available at their discounted price for just a few more days. I think you'll agree that these top quality bikinis are worth hurrying for :)


My first look is a prize from Luas called Lysette Blue & Red. The jumper style dress comes in blue plaid and blue solid versions, with a separate red top and red belt to wear all together or just the pieces you prefer. Each of these components comes in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, with a metal HUD for the belt so you can pick from gold or silver. My high school colors were red and blue, although a very different shade of blue than this, and I can promise you that uniform never looked that sexy! ;) I'm sure that belt would have been a no-no too, although it makes me say yes-yes. 


Next I changed into the Luas Bluebell Berry hunt prize, a beautiful lacy mini dress that fits tight to the bodice and then flairs out into a layered short but full skirt. I had to look up the name of the lace at the neckline, which is apparently called a jabot, not to be confused (as I was) with a cravat. The dress and separate corset belt are each provided in Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite sizing, with a HUD for the metals of the corset so you can pick between silver or gold. As you can see on the right above, it looks just as lovely without the corset belt as it does with, so I appreciate the options. 


I also found some stars in the new UNA location, one of which holds their KimBody Green prize. The bodysuit and sheer skirt both fit Curvy, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies, and I would have to guess that means eBody curvy rather than Tonic since usually designers include curvy and fine for the Tonic brand, however since I do not own either I cannot be certain. As it is a free prize, there is no demo and no reason not to pick it up if there is a chance you can enjoy it too :)


This sensual look is the UNA. Kendall Yellow hunt prize, a daring dress with halter strap neck connected to a slender band across the breasts that serves as the bodice, then hooks to the formfitting skirt with side slits. The breast band has heart shaped buckles that partly hide the nipples, at least enough that I didn't need to obscure them for this image. Find this gold star and you can claim sizes for Freya, Isis, Hourglass, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


Who's ready for the beach? You certainly will be too if you visit Entice and head to their Saturday Sale display. There are 4 terrific bikinis waiting for you, just $75L apiece until this coming Thursday. On the left above I am wearing the Heat Wave Bikini v2 - Iridescent Crochet version, with the Fuchsia Flowers version seen on the right. These strapless tube top and thong bottoms will fit Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The previous releases have been updated to include the Kupra size, and they are discounted as well to $199L each or $499L for your choice of Prints, Food, Floral, Crochet Lights, or Crochet Darks fatpacks. If you want all 5 of those fatpacks (and I wouldn't blame you!) the mega fatpack can be yours for $1799L if you hurry :) This really is perfect timing to save lots of lindens on your new summer wardrobe. 

It was a quiet day here in RL, although not so much in SL thanks to finding out about that sim hunt :) I love it though, the designers did a great job on their new homes and are being very generous having the free gifts available to all visitors and not just their group members. There are still Womenstuff hunt prizes to share, as well as other hunts and an event or two with free gifts, so my month is looking very busy from a blogging standpoint. The only thing I have planned this week is a shopping trip for new sneakers on Wednesday, as mine are about a decade old and doing bad things to my troubled feet. it will be nice to have a pair that doesn't cause pain as soon as I put them on, and I will do my best to find something affordable without skimping on them. I hope you're all having a nice day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from the Impulse Grand Opening Hunt:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Luas Lysette Blue & Red $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Luas Bluebell Berry $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Outfit: UNA. KimBody Green $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Dress: UNA. Kendall Yellow $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Bikini Left: Entice - Heat Wave Bikini v2 - Iridescent Crochet $75L Saturday Sale
Bikini Right: Entice - Heat Wave Bikini v2 - Fuchsia Flowers $75L Saturday Sale

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: TRUTH Friday - Essential [FLF]
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BREANA marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment