Saturday, June 4, 2022

More Pride At Home

 Hiya everyone! Tonight it is my pleasure to show you more gifts you can find at the Pride At Home event region. There are lots of kiosks that will introduce you to LGBT+ friendly businesses in SL, and they have treats available for all visitors with no group tag needed. The event lasts throughout the month of June, and there is a hop & shop where you can teleport to each participating store (the At Home part) to see what sales items they have created just for Pride month. I am proud to be an ally and it makes me happy to see the SL community coming together and supporting each other ♥. Please be kind to each other, not just this month but all year round!


My first look tonight features the *LD* Be Proud Gift Set FATPACK from LittleDiamond. The top and shorts fit eBody, Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite bodies, and the gift includes a HUD with 4 texture choices each for the top, shorts, and lace/hearts. There are different images on each texture for both top and shorts, with various color combos for the bow with cute dangling hearts. I wore this outfit all over the grid while working on some gridwide hunting for next week's posts :)


Next I slipped into the "deluge . may top - PRIDE GIFT" for a sweet summery look. This top comes in sizes for eBody, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with an 8 texture HUD. The choices on the HUD are 4 different rainbow images on either black or white backgrounds, so I decided to reflect that by wearing one of each backdrop color above. The jeans are probably familiar to you if you've read my blog before, as they appear here in various colors quite often :) These are the blue pair from the Delizio fatpack that is a free gift on the marketplace, several hues in system/BOM layers plus appliers for Maitreya and Omega. They come in handy for tonight's post since I have more tops to display...


This cozy looking shirt is our Justdd Pride Edition gift from True Damage. It is provided in Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite body sizes, in a warm taupe color with a circular print of the rainbow pride flag embossed upon it. I appreciate the loose fit, as sometimes I feel like most of the clothing in SL is skin tight and I enjoy variety.


I found two charming gifts at the ELEVEN display, their Marie Top in v1 on the left above, v2 to the right. They each consist of sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies, and honestly I cannot decide which one I like better! The "Be You" of v1 gave me 70s flashbacks in style but a timeless reminder, and the teddy bear wearing rainbow striped shades beneath a heart-studded rainbow is just too adorable. So pick them both up for free and you don't have to choose between them :) Just deciding which to wear first I guess will be our biggest challenge.


For my final look this evening, I figured you should get a better look at the wonderful Beaumore 'Pride' Mesh Nails gift. Their 'Rainbow' nails gift made an appearance here last night, and while those were more pastel colored I would say these have a vibrant beauty all their own. The unpacker HUD lets you select just the size you need from Freya, Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, or Maitreya bodies/hands, then clicking that button delivers a folder with all 4 available shapes and a color HUD. There are almond, coffin, square, and stiletto shapes, and each nail can be colored individually in your choice of 5 designs. The rainbows are similar to each other, as the yellows are to themselves, but you can do all 5 nails on each hand as yellow or all 5 as rainbows if you wish, or mix and match to your heart's content. I am wearing the stiletto shape on the left side of the photo (my avi's right hand) and the square version on the right side. 

Is it time for a weekend happy dance? :) My dinner with my parents was nice tonight, and I just checked to confirm that the weather will be nice for the farmers market in the morning. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts from Pride At Home:

Photo 1:
Outfit: LittleDiamond *LD* Be Proud Gift Set FATPACK $0L Pride at Home Gift

Photo 2:
Top: deluge . may top - PRIDE GIFT $0L Pride at Home Gift

Photo 3:
Top: True Damage-Justdd Pride Edition $0L Pride at Home Gift

Photo 4:
Top Left: ELEVEN - Marie Top [v1] $0L Pride at Home Gift
Top Right: ELEVEN - Marie Top [v2] $0L Pride at Home Gift

Photo 5:
Nails: Beaumore 'Pride' Mesh Nails $0L Pride at Home Gift

Pants Photos 2-4: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Head: GENUS Project - Genus Head - Classic Face W001 - Mocap 
Hair: Magika - Oats
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - VAIANAI marshmellow (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment