Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Celebrating Shanti

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'm inviting you to Shanti for their 10th anniversary, which they are celebrating with a $1L hunt for 10 prizes hiding inside small pink number 10s. There is a sample on the sign in the back of the store, as well as a sneak peek of all the prizes, but no hints so we just have to examine the store carefully :) That means looking all over on the vendor images, shelves, decor, both upstairs and down...those pale pink "10" numbers can blend into a surprising number of areas here. I remember Shanti from their earlier days too, definitely my style with Boho flavor and lots of wonderful textures. I wish them many years of continued success here in SL!


My first look this evening is the Shanti Belted Dress 2 prize, a gorgeous mini dress with bare shoulders and long flared sleeves. It comes in eBody, Freya, Kupra, Bimbo, Legacy, Maitreya, and Physique mesh body sizes, all in that stunning deep teal shade with small flowers. 


Here I combined two perfectly matched prizes for one fantastic look :) The top is our Shanti Off Shoulder Gypsy Top 4 prize, a formfitting style with long sleeves but bare shoulders in colors that are wonderful for this time of year. It is provided in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, the same size set as the Shanti Soul Skirt 4 that I paired it with. This prize is a flowing maxi skirt with delicate cord around the waist that mimics the lacing in the back of the top. You can certainly combine these with other staples of your wardrobe if you wish, as they are both versatile styles. 


Next we take a look at two more fun separates from among the generous prizes, whose colors and styles made me smile as soon as I tried them on. The top is our Shanti Ruffle Boho Top 6, and will fit eBody, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. It exposes our shoulders while covering our arms down past the wrist, thanks to some delicately tied ruffles. Speaking of which, be sure to keep searching until you find the prize containing Shanti Ruffle Jeans so you can combine these two as I have for a really bold, fun look. The jeans come in the same sizes as the top, and have a unique texture that made me think of classic tweed in updated colors. I've been listening to a lot of 70s music lately (Stairway to Heaven is on right now!) so I am on a big nostalgia kick :)


I do adore the color purple, so I eagerly changed into the Shanti Casual Jumpsuit 5 prize and was delighted at its marbled hues of pink and purple. The spaghetti strap jumpsuit has a built in belt that ties loosely in front with beads at the ends, and flared pant legs for that famous 70s style that has come back so many times. Find this prize and you'll receive sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. Quick size note: there are a Maitreya Petite and Maitreya Petite 1, and it turns out the Petite 1 is actually the original Maitreya size that I'm wearing here. I put an abbreviation of "Maitreya Petite 1 = Maitreya" in the name of the folder so I'd remember, no big deal :)


My final look this evening is the Shanti Zippy Jumpsuit 7 prize, a formfitting chocolate brown outfit that has stitching that makes me think denim, and a bold zipper down the side of the bodice that inspired its name. The bright snaps alongside the zipper caught my attention too, very fun! There are sizes for eBody, Freya, Isis, Maitreya, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies provided for this alluring jumpsuit. I am thinking of pairing it with leopard print shoes for a playful combo, or metallic to match the zipper and snaps. 

I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Shanti:

Photo 1:
Dress: Shanti Belted Dress 2 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: Shanti Off Shoulder Gypsy Top 4 $1L Hunt Prize
Skirt: Shanti Soul Skirt 4 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Shanti Ruffle Boho Top 6 $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Shanti Ruffle Jeans $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Shanti Casual Jumpsuit 5 $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Shanti Zippy Jumpsuit 7 $1L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment