Saturday, November 12, 2022

Vezzo Ink at The Free Dove

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are exploring the November mini hunt at The Free Dove, which is a wonderful array of tattoos from Vezzo Ink. They have black long stemmed roses hiding for us to find, with 5 prizes at The Free Dove and another 5 at their mainstore. Tonight's are all from The Free Dove location, and I suggest looking high and low, very carefully all around the building, with your "Blessed by a Dove" group tag active. This is how you can claim these treats for free, in addition to the many free gifts that are already available here with that very same tag :) The Free Dove has been a consistent source of top quality gifts for years now (since 2005) and I am always grateful for everything I find there ♥. I did find a rose that didn't work when I clicked it, but there was another rose out with the same prize (I edited and checked contents) so don't worry if you find that one, you won't miss out if you find all the others too.


I feel like I should start with the clothing and then dive into the tattoos...the bra and panties are a free gift I found on the marketplace from Sweet! since I wanted to show as much (tattooed) skin as possible without displaying more private parts :) They are system/BOM layers so they will work for classic avatars or any BOM compatible mesh body which these days should be the vast majority. Now for the ink...I am wearing the Vezzo Ink - Sanna tattoo here in black, 100% opacity. The prize includes BOM layers and Legacy appliers in black and white, each in 50%, 75%, or 100% opacity so you can select how fresh or faded your body art looks. I tend to wear them at their darkest for photos so you can see the fine details better. There are top and bottom sections you can wear separately, so the back of the thighs are one part and the arms and torso are another. So beautiful!


The dramatic Vezzo Ink - Mao is modeled in the vendor image on a male avatar, but as you can see that did not stop me from wanting to show it off too :) It has intricate designs across the chest, trailed down the left side and down the back, with full sleeves on both arms that extend to where the fingers meet the hands. All this is included as system/BOM layers and appliers for Legacy and Signature, in opacities of 50%, 75%, and 100% which is the darkness I'm wearing. You really should zoom in close and take a good look at this when you find and wear it, the details are spectacular.


My next look features a prize that is similar to the first one I shared, the Vezzo Ink - Ella tattoo set. I say it's similar not because of the artwork specifically, but because it has a top and bottom section and there are tattoos on the back of each thigh (okay those are quite similar LOL) and they are both provided in black or white versions. Each comes in a system/BOM layer and appliers for Legacy and Signature, with 50%, 75%, and 100% opacity options. My skin tone is very fair and doesn't really provide enough contrast for the white tattoos to 'pop', as you can see on the left, but it does have a delicate beauty of its own that way. The ink on the hands reminds me of a loose bracelet trailing down the back of the palm, and the forearms have a dangling chandelier effect too :) The snake on the back has a few sparkles around it, so naturally my brain went to Slytherin. 


I also found the black rose that holds the lovely Vezzo Ink - Neck Flower prize, a bold red rose surrounded by bright green leaves. It is provided in system/BOM layers that are designed for Evo X mesh heads, in 50%, 75%, and 100% opacities. I'm wearing it as 100%, but I did try it in the others and really liked the almost vintage appearance in a softer intensity. 


Why should our bodies have all the fun when our faces can be decorated too? :) My final look tonight is the Vezzo Ink - Blessed tattoo, designed for Evo X compatible heads and in system/BOM layers. There are the usual opacity options (50%, 75%, 100%) and there are a few tiny designs on each cheekbone and between the eyebrows, as well as something on each side of the neck. I included a closer view of the bird in flight from the right side of my neck, but the clovers and word "Blessed" were mostly hidden in my hair on the left side of the neck. I wonder if it was intentional that the designer chose a prize named Blessed to go with the Blessed by a Dove group tag? If so I love it, and if not I love the coincidence!

Well it certainly did not feel like a Friday to me, but I'm grateful that it really truly is. I had a quiet and rainy day, and I am excited that the rain will be gone for a few hours before the farmers market visit for a safer journey. The rain will return in the evening though, thanks to the storm systems making their way up the coast. I hope you all have a beautiful weekend, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Vezzo Ink at The Free Dove:

Photo 1:
Lingerie: Sweets Free! Lace Lingerie / Underwear $0L Marketplace
Tattoo: Vezzo Ink - Sanna $0L FreeDove Mini Hunt

Photo 2:
Tattoo: Vezzo Ink - Mao $0L FreeDove Mini Hunt

Photo 3:
Tattoo: Vezzo Ink - Ella $0L FreeDove Mini Hunt

Photo 4:
Tattoo: Vezzo Ink - Neck Flower $0L FreeDove Mini Hunt

Photo 5:
Tattoo: Vezzo Ink - Blessed $0L FreeDove Mini Hunt

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Apple - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment