Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Fake Society Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I'd like to share some of the generous group gifts available at Fake Society, whose group is currently free to join. They are all fatpacks that consist of several colors in popular mesh body sizes, and I would describe their style as sexy urban casualwear. They offer accessories too, and I believe there were some collaborations which are always interesting when multiple creative minds work together :) It is a pleasure to visit a store whose work I see often at events, getting an idea of what they normally offer in addition to the event exclusives that are frequently for a specific theme. 


First I shimmied into two versions from the /fake society / miley dress / fatpack, which contains sizes for Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink mesh bodies. Each size comes in 10 versions: black, black-white, blue, blue-red, orange, pink-white (seen on the left above), red, red-black (right above), white, and white-green. They say "FAKE" on the front and "SOCIETY" on the back, with the number 23 throughout. Those scooped sides are just so sexy, and the metal ring in the front perfectly looping my belly button made me smile.


The /fake society / e-girl set / megapack brings buckles and eye-catching seams in 9 mix and match hues. The top and skirt will each fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies, provided in black, blood, blue (skirt on the right), bubblegum (skirt left), green, lilac (top left), orange, white, and yellow (top right). I had fun pairing them almost randomly to see what combos I preferred, and would love to hear how you combine them.


I must admit, I am not certain if our /fake society / tainted love / megapack was intended to be a bikini or a lingerie set, but hearts are always going to catch my attention so I'm all for it either way we wear it! The top and bottom are each included in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh body sizing, in black, blue, brown (bottom right), green, grey, navy, blue, pink, purple, red (left), white (top right), and yellow. The hearts are held in place quite creatively, and everything crucial is covered yet there is plenty of skin revealed for a romantic encounter.


Clever was the first word I thought of to describe the /fake society / bella dress / fatpack when I took a look at the images they chose for each color! There are versions called bang me, bitch craft, black, blue, choke me, goth grl, green, hot wheels (on the right above), lilac, pink, red, thats gross (on the left above), whatever, white, and yellow. Each version comes in Freya, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink sizing. The ones I'm wearing deserve a bit more description in case you can't quite see the images on the fronts...That's gross has a tiny "I love it" beneath, which made me think of the very beginning of the Addams Family when Morticia tells Gomez that he was like a wild animal last night and frightened her..."Do it again?" :) The hot wheels image actually says Hot Girl, but the "I" is a flame like the famous emoji 🔥. If you're curious about the others, I guess you'll just have to claim the gift and try them on to find your saying for the day ;)


My final look this evening is a simple bikini (or is that lingerie?) called /fake society / express set / fatpack. This gift consists of top and panties in Belleza, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink sizes, each of which can be found in 10 colors - black (panties on the left above), blue, brown, gold, green (right above), pink, purple, red, teal (top left), and white. I appreciate that we can mix and match them, not just the colors but even with components of the other gifts above or just about anything already in your inventory. Get creative and most of all have fun!

There is a huge focus on sports in my area right now, so it feels like that's all anyone is talking about or thinking about around me. I want the local teams to do well, even if I usually just watch hockey, so this isn't a complaint but just an observation :) I hope you're all having a lovely day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Fake Society:

Photo 1:
Dress: /fake society / miley dress / fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: /fake society / e-girl set / megapack $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: /fake society / tainted love / megapack $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: /fake society / bella dress / fatpack $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Outfit: /fake society / express set / fatpack $0L Group Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Trinket - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment