Thursday, November 3, 2022

FabFree Fallen Leaves and Frost Hunt

 Hiya everyone! Tonight's post features several hunt prizes from the FabFree Fallen Leaves and Frost Hunt, which runs throughout all of November. We are looking for neon rainbow arches at each participating store, many of which have multiple prizes hiding so be sure to check the website and follow the hints to find each one. All prizes are $5L or less, so these are very affordable and heavily discounted from full retail price for top quality gifts. The hunt's name indicates that we are bridging the transformation from fall to winter, so our prizes can be either or both :) I always appreciate when FabFree organizes hunts, since they have lots of amazing designers who take part and share their creativity with us. 


My first look is the $1L prize from .Princess Stuff. that includes the entire outfit seen here. The top and mini skirt are each provided in Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, while the coordinated boots fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, and Maitreya bodies. We also receive the autumn drops necklace which has a resize script built in so we can adjust as needed. Everything looks terrific together, doesn't it?


I also headed to NoShot, where they have a total of 5 rainbows waiting for us. My dress here is their ~NS~ Malicia Dress Pumpkin which is a $1L prize, and comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. It has a flirty opening in the front that plunges all the way past the navel, so sexy! I paired it with one of their free prizes, called ~NS~ Open Toe Pumps Frost. These lovely shoes are a sparkly white that will go with just about anything, and fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink High feet. 


Next I changed into the [JNXD.] Holly Dress, which is free when you find their rainbow. This cozy sweater dress has a fun design knitted across the bust, and a built in double strand belt. It is provided in eBody Classic, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine sizes, with a generous HUD that lets us choose from 40 colors each for the dress and the belt. So pretty!


Entice has 5 wonderful prizes at $5L apiece, four of which I combined here for two playful looks. On the left I'm wearing the Moon Glow Top and Moon Glow Bloomers each in WinterBerry, with the Frost version of each on the right. These can be mixed to pair up with each other too, thanks to the beautiful wintry colors. The top and bloomers are both provided in Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh body sizes. The berry clusters on the WinterBerry pattern look like they were frosted by nature, and the delicate lace trim has such a pretty color that brings out the berries or simply matches the solid Frost color perfectly. 


My final look of the evening is the fifth of Entice's 5 prizes, their striking Misty Nails applier HUD. There are 6 designs for us to select from, each for Maitreya, Slink, Belleza, Omega, GenX, and Reborn nails. The solid colors are lightly shimmery, and there are two snow scene artwork designs as you can see towards the right. This is a lot of versatility for just $5L, and the colors will match so many autumn and winter fashions :) You may have noticed that these are not my Maitreya nails, so I'd like to explain that too...in order to show multiple colors at once, something normally not possible with Maitreya's native hands/nails, I switched to a bento mesh nail set that works with Omega. They are the N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya, one of many styles and mesh bodies offered by this brand, and the Omega compatibility is built in so we don't even need to purchase a separate Omega relay HUD or installer. I purchased this for blogging purposes and because sometimes I just need to use accent nails in my manicures, LOL, oh and the coffin shape was a fun change. 

While today was quiet in RL, tomorrow evening I am getting my booster finally and may not feel up to blogging. My intent right now is to prepare for it as usual in case I do feel okay, but I'm letting all of you know there is a slight chance I might be too drowsy or sore to focus enough to post tomorrow night. My previous experiences have been mostly tiredness and a sore arm, and some people I know have had fewer side effects this round while others had it worse. It's really hard to predict, but the holidays are coming and I do plan on getting together with family so I want everyone to be safe. From the 96 year old grandmother to the couple who are trying to conceive (cousin and wife, not me LOL), I have good reasons to protect people I love. So I'll either be back tomorrow evening as usual, or as soon as I'm feeling well enough :) I hope you're all having a fantastic day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: .Princess Stuff. [FabFree Fallen Leaves & Frost Hunt] $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Dress: NoShot ~NS~ Malicia Dress Pumpkin $1L Hunt Prize
Shoes: ~NS~ Open Toe Pumps Frost $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 3:
Dress: [JNXD.] Holly Dress $0L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Top Left: Entice - Moon Glow Top - WinterBerry $5L Hunt Prize
Top Right: Entice - Moon Glow Top - Frost $5L Hunt Prize
Shorts Left: Entice - Moon Glow Bloomers - WinterBerry $5L Hunt Prize
Shorts Right: Entice - Moon Glow Bloomers - Frost $5L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Nails: Entice - Misty Nails - M.S.O.B.GENX.REBORN $5L Hunt Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Trinket - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment