Tuesday, November 15, 2022

How To Look Fan-Tastic

Hiya everyone! Tonight we take a look at what happens when you get lucky at Tastic. They have several lucky boards upstairs (10 for men and 10 for women) that are one of the many benefits of their free group's membership. There are also midnight mania boards up there, and of course there are group gifts at the foot of the stairs so you don't even have to wait on your initial to show up for those :) It is important to note that the lucky boards have "?" wild cards that anyone can click to win, so if you see that question mark it is just as good as your actual initial. I have been a fan of Tastic for quite some time, so I always enjoy stopping by to see what is new there.


My first look this evening is the Tastic-Teena Dress which is one of the many generous lucky board prizes. It comes in sizes for Altamura, eBody Curvy, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP bodies, with a 12 texture HUD for lots of versatility. I really like the wide range of colors in the patterns!


This adorable prize is the Tastic-Kitty Purr Set Mint, whose color and sweet cat drawings both caught my eye. The top and panties will fit Altamura, eBody, Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Tonic Minim mesh bodies. The panties are cut low in the front but not quite a thong in the rear, and the top has a high neck and asymmetrical hem that is lifted on one side. 


I kept the purr panties on here to show off another prize, the Tastic-Cute Cactus Top with Hud. It is provided in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. We also receive an 8 color HUD so we can choose our background hue, all of which look terrific with that precious cactus! Part of why I chose to wear the purr panties with this shirt is the fact that the mint color matches the cactus so well, but it's also just a flirty little look :) I don't think cacti actually purr, but maybe this one could?


My next look features one of my favorite colors, decorated with a favorite symbol ♥. The Tastic-Lizzy Set Purple Hearts prize is a lovely pairing of short sleeved top and panties each in Erika, Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes. The brief cropped top has slender strands that wrap around the waist and tie in the front, and the panties have a fun slanted trim style. 


For my final look this evening, I changed into the Tastic-Kelly Silk Jumpsuit Red lucky board prize. This treat includes classic M and fitmesh M sizes for classic avatars, as well as sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, Tonic Fine, and Voluptuous mesh bodies. The satiny stripes on the legs and rear are fun touches, and of course the bare back that goes so well with the plunging opening beneath the halter neckline in front. 

It was a frazzle kind of day, thanks to my body overreacting to stress of being in a car for more than a few minutes. I got an errand done and my appointment for my feet went well, but my stomach is still uneasy several hours later from the car ride. The panic attacks were relatively minor compared to some I've had in my lifetime, but still enough to wish I were anywhere but a moving vehicle. At least I don't have to go out again until Friday and that's just a few blocks, so I have time to unwind. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Lucky Board Prizes from Tastic:

Photo 1:
Dress: Tastic-Teena Dress $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 2:
Outfit: Tastic-Kitty Purr Set Mint $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 3:
Top: Tastic-Cute Cactus Top with Hud $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: Tastic-Lizzy Set Purple Hearts $0L Lucky Board Prize

Photo 5:
Outfit: Tastic-Kelly Silk Jumpsuit Red $0L Lucky Board Prize

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Soiree - Blonde
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - REFLECTION cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment