Thursday, December 22, 2022

All Aboard!

 Hiya everyone! As you may have guessed from my title, tonight we are continuing our journey on the MGSN Xmas Gift Train. Just have your MGSN group (Maitreya Gifts, Sales & News) active to click and claim the gifts at each stop, mostly seasonal themed treats to brighten up our wardrobes. As I mentioned last night, most of the gifts include sizes for other mesh bodies too, so please don't overlook this just because you don't wear a Maitreya body :) Everything I'm sharing tonight includes sizes to fit multiple brands, with each size noted beneath each photo.


Our first stop tonight is Composer Girls Fashion, where I happily claimed their !CGF-*Holiday*(With Jacket)Blue Jeans Jumper Outfit gift. The top and jumpsuit each fit Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with cute jacket in Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes (similar set except Venus instead of Legacy). The Converse tip toe sneakers are sized for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink feet, and we also receive 4 accessories in this gift - mesh candy cane for the mouth, necklace, antlers with decor, and a santa hat. All are adjustable and if they are clickable there is a resize script. I really appreciate all the different ways we can wear this...just the jumpsuit and top without the jacket for example, or choosing between the two different head adornments. I must admit, I have purchased some of my favorite complete outfits from this store, and claimed others as group gifts here thanks to the designer's generosity.


I also stopped by Dark Salvation (note: free Advent calendar out front!) and was delighted to find another cute casual look as their MGSN Train gift. It's called .::DS::. Ginerva Ho Ho Ho, and consists of a cropped open hoodie, top, pants, pants with print, and shoes that each fit Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies. The print on the pants can be seen on the right above, subtle darker red HO HO HO! text much like that on the tank top. This is another versatile outfit that can be worn with or without the hoodie, and your choice of the two styles of pants. The sneakers, for flat feet, are really well coordinated with the colors of the rest of the outfit. 


Maybe you have plans that call for a more formal look, well the gift train has that covered too! This beauty is the Delicatt Couture - Pandora Gown Dress lace - red gift, a stunning halter style gown with lace bodice and studded bra cups above slender crisscrossed belts. There are standard mesh sizes provided along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, and TMP mesh body sizing. This is another generous store who has a free Advent calendar waiting for you, no group needed here either and a daily visit of mine :)


Not all of our gifts are red, although I was in quite a groove there tonight ;) Entice is offering this charming Sweetest Pie Dress - DSatin - Navy gift for all MGSN members. It includes sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, all with playful slits on each hip and a V neckline that could frame your favorite necklace or choker very nicely. This is a gift that I will gladly wear all year long!


My final look of the evening is the cozy Lia Sweater from Kyara Fashion, which can double as a dress or as long tunic type shirt if you layer some leggings or pants beneath. It fits Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with a festive string of lights decorating the front. The vibrant green color is delightful for the holidays too, calling to mind evergreen trees like many of us have decorated in our RL and SL homes.

It was my last peaceful day until after the holiday, although my sleep was interrupted and it about 2 hours to fall back asleep, so peaceful may be the wrong wording there. I didn't have to go anywhere at least, like tomorrow when I have a dentist visit that means nitrous so a woozy day. Since I have so many things the next couple of days, I am going to attempt to blog tomorrow evening if I get enough rest after the appointment. The next day I will be doing lots of cooking for Christmas Eve, and may not be done in time to blog (the 23rd). Then I'm taking off the night of the 24th since I'll be at my grandmother's house, spending time with her and my parents and hopefully 4 cousins (2 cousins and their wives really) which is important to me since one couple didn't make it to Thanksgiving for illness reasons. Yes, that illness. I usually only see them for these 2 holidays, so fingers crossed that they are all healthy :) Christmas Day is spent at my parents' making pizza for dinner, not the most common tradition for sure but we have fun with it. I'll be back in time to blog that evening. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts for the MGSN Xmas Gift Train:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Composer Girls Fashion !CGF-*Holiday*(With Jacket)Blue Jeans Jumper $0L MSGN Gift Train

Photo 2:
Outfit: Dark Salvation .::DS::. Ginerva Ho Ho Ho $0L MSGN Gift Train

Photo 3:
Dress: Delicatt Couture - Pandora Gown Dress lace - red $0L MSGN Gift Train

Photo 4:
Dress: Entice - Sweetest Pie Dress - DSatin - Navy $0L MSGN Gift Train

Photo 5:
Dress: Kyara Fashion Lia Sweater $0L MSGN Gift Train

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NOISE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment