Friday, December 30, 2022

Cosmopolitan Gifts

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are headed to the current round of the Cosmopolitan event, where they thoughtfully keep their Advent gifts available for group members that were released one day at a time during the previous round. Their rounds are just 2 weeks long, so I really do appreciate the bonus time to get and share these treats! With your free Cosmopolitan group tag active, you just need to click each glass ball or bauble on the tree near their front doors, and I find it easiest to derender the tree (right click it then choose derender then temporary) and I even derender each of the gifts immediately after claiming them to keep track of which ones I have clicked. If you want them to be visible again, just teleport away and return, as long as you chose temporary they will reappear :) Some of the gifts are specifically seasonal, while others can be enjoyed year round, so it is a terrific mix and I am grateful to every single designer who has a gift for us. Be sure to visit by the 7th of January when this round closes.


My first look of the evening is the very sexy RAPTURE Dress Sophia gift. I admit, at first I thought that right side was a pattern but those are actually tons of tiny cutouts! I zoomed in and realized yes, that is my nipple peeking through LOL, and if you look at my navel you can see that slightly too. There are sizes for Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh bodies included, and the fabric is reacting to the ambient lighting in my home so I would say it is materials enabled. 


Are you still feeling festive? I sure am while wearing our Limited Addiction - Festive gift! It says "Festive AF" on the front of the cowl neck sweater, etched in gold on the black background that goes so nicely with the red striped sleeves. Both sweater and panties will fit Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The panties aren't as thong-like as I expected from the front view, offering much more coverage than the strappy front. 


Another wonderful gift is the Avril Dress Red from .Safira., a long sleeved bodycon mini in two versions, with and without dots. They are each provided in sizes for Freya, Isis, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies, with a HUD offering 7 colors for the pearls on the sleeves and 20 for the built in panties, plus the ability to turn the pearls or the panties off. The dots on the version I'm wearing on the right above are subtle, and the coloring on the pearls is more noticeable close up in person, yet I think the dress photographed beautifully :) Red is such a classic color too, a surefire way to turn heads in a sea of little black dresses.


I paired up two gifts here for a doubly appealing look, so let's start from the top! That would be the FashionNatic - Christmas Top gift, a tank top with straps that tie atop each shoulder with a bold bow, in sizes for Kupra, Legacy, Legacy Nerido, Maitreya, Petite, Reborn, and Reborn Juicy bodies. The red and blue snowflakes almost look like flowers at first glance, don't they? Maybe it's just me ;) The fantastic pants are from eXxEsS and called Leather Pants No. 2 brown. Their unpacker HUD allows you to choose just the size you wish to deliver from CinnChai, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, or Petite. Each one comes with a HUD to choose from 3 metals for the zippers on the sides both top and bottom, and we can turn materials on/off with the HUD as well. I have to say, these are *chef's kiss* impressively textured and fit like a glove, so flattering!


For my final look tonight, I left on my new favorite leather pants from eXxEsS and slipped into the [FLIRT] Melek top gift. Now I have double leather but each with their own terrific texturing, feeling rather badass and loving it ♥. There are sizes for Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn bodies provided, along with a 16 color HUD so you can change your look as often as you wish. The high waisted style of the pants works really nicely with the brief top, just like the scoop waistline flattering the peaks and valleys of the top's design. 

It was a quiet day but a hectic evening thanks to a west coast hockey game that is still going on after midnight my time. I get to see the player we shouldn't have traded, as an opponent which is painful but reassuring since he is doing well after beating cancer. On Christmas eve one of my cousins was dumbfounded that I still watch even though the team is doing so poorly, and I just chuckled. I will be blogging more of the Cosmo Advent gifts tomorrow evening, then I'm taking Saturday night off...the farmers market we usually go to is oddly closed this weekend, so we are going to a different one that is indoors and features Amish foods among other treats. I hope you're all having a pleasant day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Cosmopolitan:

Photo 1:
Dress: RAPTURE Dress Sophia $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: Limited Addiction - Festive $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: .Safira. Avril Dress Red $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 4:
Top: FashionNatic - Christmas Top $0L Cosmo Group Gift
Pants: eXxEsS : Leather Pants No. 2 brown $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Photo 5:
Top: [FLIRT] Melek top gift $0L Cosmo Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Merry - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - BOWIEN cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment