Friday, December 23, 2022

Treats from Black Angel

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are making one simple stop, with one free group tag active, and heading up the stairs to claim a bevy of beautiful group gifts :) Our destination is Black Angel, whose free group you may already be in this December for their Advent calendar (I highly recommend it!) so it makes sense to check out their generous group gifts while you're there. I even found one that seems to be the most recent that is Christmas themed, so no time like the present (pun intended) to claim that one :) My link should show you a red arrow to lead you directly upstairs to the gift area, since there is a fixed landing point but you can find it fairly easily. 


My first look is the alluring THALIA OUTFIT by BA group gift, a halter jumpsuit with coordinated heels. The jumpsuit comes in sizes for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies, with heels to fit Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. We also receive a HUD with 10 textures/colors for each, so there are fun patterns for the jumpsuit and an array of solid hues for the heels to mix and match. 


Red is a timeless classic of a color that also works especially well for this time of year, so I am delighted to share their INDILLA OUTFIT by BA Store GIFT tonight. Our top, pants, and shoes will each fit Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The bare shoulders add a playful feeling, while the pants and simple pumps have an elegance that the crimson shade really accentuate nicely.


For a more formal event, I also picked up their lovely GEORGIA GOWN by BA Store GIFT. This long sleeved beauty has intricate feathery embroidery and a flared skirt, not to mention that built in necklace! There are Freya, Isis, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes included, with a HUD to select from 10 colors so you can change the look with a few quick clicks. This is both flattering and modest, something of a rarity in SL fashion to some degree but there are occasions where I definitely welcome it. 


Next we can shine like a diamond (or gemstone of your choice) in the SONY DRESS by BA Store GIFT. In sizes for Freya, Legacy, Perky, Legacy Classic, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies, this ruched dress falls just above the knee and has a HUD with 15 shiny textures to choose from. Some of the colors are similar, but I had a lot of fun clicking them all and seeing how pretty they each are :) The silver on the right above gives such a striking metallic look, while the blue on the left reminds me of latex. I've never worn ruched fabric in RL that I recall, but I sure do enjoy it in SL!


My final look this evening is the holiday themed gift I mentioned in the beginning, our FINNY DRESS by BA Store GIFT. It has a sparkly texture with Santa in studs on the front, with a furry trim and a pattern of trees on the skirt and the cowl neck. Sweater dresses are such a good choice for this time of year, so having festive details like this made it a no-brainer to head out to all my Advent calendar stops in. I especially like pairing them with boots, simply a personal preference and you will look spectacular no matter what you wear with it. 

It was a rainy day that set the mood for a trip to the dentist (blah) where I needed increased nitrous because I must be under extra stress. Gee, ya think?! LOL, it's called the holidays...they have good and bad sides for sure. Other than the extra gas, it went fine and I have all my ingredients for an evening of cooking tomorrow. I do expect to blog at my usual time, but if things wind up taking longer than expected I might be late or just take the night off. I am surprised that I managed to blog tonight honestly, after all that nitrous, but I had almost 3 hours sleep after the appointment so that definitely helped. I hope you're all having a terrific day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Black Angel:

Photo 1:
Outfit: THALIA OUTFIT by BA $0L Group Gift

Photo 2:
Outfit: INDILLA OUTFIT by BA Store GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: GEORGIA GOWN by BA Store GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: SONY DRESS by BA Store GIFT $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: FINNY DRESS by BA Store GIFT $0L Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Labyrinth - Redhead
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NOISE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment