Saturday, December 24, 2022

Wintry Mix

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few Merry Christmas Hunt prizes to show you, then an exclusive offer from the Winter Wonderland event. So you can see where the wintry mix of my title comes from :) The hunt prizes are just $1L each and found inside candy canes that are decorated with a little bow around their middle, and there are hints and all the landmarks on the hunt's website. Then we head to the Winter Wonderland event at Malus Park, where you can find lots of exclusive offers and most of the designers have a gift box out with an item for $25L or less. Both of these are excellent ways to find a warm and cozy outfit or perhaps some seasonal decor for your living space, all at nice prices. I'm also wearing the newest group gift for the Truth VIP group, an instant favorite new hairstyle as usual for them :)


My first look this evening is the hunt prize from The Sissy Bar simply named (TSB) Merry Christmas Hunt. The roll neck sweater dress comes in standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body versions. Our matching boots are unrigged and there is an alpha layer for them so you can hide your feet and adjust the boots themselves to get a nice fit. The poinsettia pattern of the dress is so pretty, and the shades of green add to the seasonal flavor nicely.


Next we head to The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co., whose candy cane holds the adorable CHRISTMAS TWINKLE Tee. I especially love this style of unicorn artwork with the horn, ears, and lovely lashes, and even bought a mask online a couple years back because it was available in fabric with this type of unicorn on it :) I hadn't seen a holiday version like this though, with snowflakes and the red and green spiraling up the horn to match the ears. The prize contains standard mesh sizes as well as eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine fits. I'm wearing it with the black pair from the Delizio marketplace freebie you will see here on my blog fairly often, a fatpack of various colors in system/BOM layers and appliers for Omega and Maitreya. 


I seem to have been labeled "Naughty"...surely that's a mistake...I demand a recount...can I appeal to Santa? ;) Truth be told, I do have my moments though! This is the Grumble-Oversized Sweater Dress-Naughty List hunt prize, a comfy looking ombre knit with "making a list" and "checking it twice" surrounding the Naughty verdict. It comes in sizing for Altamura, Freya, Isis, Venus, Hourglass, Maitreya, and TMP mesh bodies.


My final look of the night can be found over at the Winter Wonderland event, and is the exclusive Poply Outfit offer from HORL. It is available only here and for $320L, and includes the jacket and pants to fit Kupra, Kups, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Petite mesh bodies. The cropped hoodie is a fun shade of red, and the figure-hugging jeans have a trio of gold chains that drape in front of the left front pocket with a red clip that matches the jacket. I love this for winter, early spring, even late fall; whenever it is cool out in your SL neck of the woods. 

Quick hair note of the night: the Truth VIP group is $350L to join and I believe all the prior group gifts are free at the store currently for members, so if you aren't already in the group but are a fan, you might want to treat yourself for the holidays. The new gift is called Merry, and is a fatpack of color HUDS with 2 sizes of the hairstyle. There are 6 choices on the styling tab of any color HUD (mirrored and wisp variations), and you can wear the bow on the left or right as well as hide it. The accessory HUD has 10 colors/patterns and a tinting option, and the bells can be silver or gold. As you can see from my pictures tonight, I changed textures a couple of times and then hid it for the last one, and it looks terrific no matter how you wear it. 

Whew, what a day! I got all the cooking done that I needed to for tomorrow evening, and I am pretty much ready for the holidays. Tomorrow we go to my grandmother's and have dinner there, then the next day it's pizza making with the parents :) I won't be blogging tomorrow evening (holiday and usual Saturday off), but will be back Sunday evening with some goodies to share. I want to take a moment to wish all who celebrate a very Merry Christmas, and thank every single one of you for reading. Any support you offer, a follow/like on social media, sharing the link with a friend, it all helps motivate me to do what I do. Anything I share here is because I really truly think others will appreciate the info, and I'm a firm believer in sharing :) The weather is beyond frigid outside so I am thinking warm thoughts...it's 7 degrees F and feels like -11 outside right now apparently, yikes! That is way below freezing and just makes me want to stay in bed under all the covers as long as I can. I hope you all have a lovely and festive weekend ahead, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:

Photo 1:
Outfit: The Sissy Bar (TSB) Merry Christmas Hunt $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. CHRISTMAS TWINKLE Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Black) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Dress: Grumble-Oversized Sweater Dress-Naughty List $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: HORL - Poply Outfit $320L Winter Wonderland Exclusive

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH VIP Merry - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - NOISE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment