Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Flirty Beached Bunny

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I have a few more prizes from the Beached Bunny Hunt 13 to share, $1L treats hiding in beach pails filled with sand and a shovel. We have until the end of July to find all the prizes we want, navigating the hunt path with the help of their website which has the landmarks, hints, and preview images for most of them. I switched back to my Maitreya body because a couple of tonight's looks are not compatible with my new Legacy body, and I fully anticipated that and do not mind flipping between the two when suitable :) They are fairly similar but we all know that Maitreya has been a huge part of the SL market for longer than Legacy so generally I have an easier time finding Maitreya sizes consistently at least for now.


My first look of the evening is the Altamira Dress set prize from Harambee-Gwassi. This is a charity store to raise funds for schools in Kenya, so it is a wonderful cause in addition to always offering top notch merchandise. Find their pail and you'll receive this one-piece top and skirt set in a fitmesh M along with sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies. The vibrant colors of the pattern made me think of sunset over the ocean, and the intricate lace ruffles on the skirt are a dreamy touch :)


If you need a playful tank top with clever saying on it, to wear this summer with your favorite shorts, jeans, pants, or even a skirt, head on over to The Bold Llama Co. and seek out that pail! It contains their SHADY BEACH Tee prize, which fits eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Legacy, Maitreya, Ocacin, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh bodies as well as classic avatars with 5 standard mesh sizes. That's an impressive array of sizes, and the "No One Likes a shady beach" image made me chuckle because at first I thought how some of us are so pale we're likely to burst into flames in the sunshine ;) But then I realized it's probably a play on words with something that sounds like beach, and shady like behaving badly. The hot pink and deep blue colors look great on the snowy white knit tee, and my handy Delizio jeans in blue were a natural pairing for me to slip into beneath my awesome new tee.


Another hunt stop we don't want to miss is [Ari-Pari], where the pail will reward you for finding it with a sexy Ariyana Bikini. This versatile two-piece comes in sizes for eBody Reborn, Freya, Isis, Venus, Kupra Original, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Hourglass, and Physique bodies each top and bottom, with a HUD that offers 11 color choices for each. The lovely texture looks perfect on any background shade you pick, and I love the ability to mix and match as you can see on the left above :) As you can see on the right, the bottom is a thong cut, and both parts are tied just right with the ends dangling playfully.


I also visited ART & FASHION to scoop up (pun intended, good use of the pail's shovel!) their COCKTAIL ON THE BEACH OUTFIT hunt prize. It took some exploring to locate and I'll suggest that you want to remember to look upstairs and not just the main floor. The bikini top and bottom each fit Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique bodies, with a jacket coverup that includes those same sizes plus 3 fitmesh standard (S, M, L). The matching strappy shoes fit the same mesh bodies as the bikini, while the included glasses are unrigged so we can adjust them as needed. That's a lot of well-coordinated pieces for just one little linden! Honestly I'd be tempted to wear a white mini skirt instead of (or over top of) the bikini bottom for daytime non-beach wear, for an extra excuse to wear it even more I suppose.


My final look of the evening comes from Applique` Chic, and is their charming AC: Emily Summer Dress prize. As you can see from the front and back views combined, it's crafted like a loose halter dress with a tube top tied in the middle, very fun for this time of year :) There are plenty of sizes too - Erika, Gen X Classic, Gen X Curvy, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh bodies. The image/texture mentioned a HUD but I didn't see one included, and yes I double checked the unpacker to make sure it didn't get stuck in there as a no-copy item, but definitely couldn't find it. Fortunately I am a big fan of all shades of purple like this lovely lavender, and the zigzag stripes make me smile too.

It was a hectic day with making sure my houseguest got everything organized to leave this evening, but they are already safely home and all is well :) It pays to check the traffic when embarking on a 3 hour trip, that's for sure. SL randomness...I had made the decision quite some time ago to always wear a wedding ring in my blog photos, but the particular one I was wearing does not offer a Legacy size for that style since it predates the Legacy body and was never updated for it. So I picked a new one from the marketplace, a lovely ring from Carter Jewelry which does not seem to have an inworld store at this time but the style I chose fits Maitreya and Legacy among several other bodies. It has a HUD with several metals and colors for 2 different rows of gems, so it is versatile as well as beautiful (and surprisingly affordable). I hope you're all having a good day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Hunt Prizes from Beached Bunny Hunt 13:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Harambee-Gwassi Altamira Dress set $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 2:
Top: The Bold Llama T-Shirt Co. SHADY BEACH Tee $1L Hunt Prize
Pants: Delizio - Jeans + Applier for Maitreya + Omega (shown in Blue) $0L Marketplace

Photo 3:
Bikini: [Ari-Pari] Ariyana Bikini $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 4:
Outfit: ART & FASHION - COCKTAIL ON THE BEACH OUTFIT $1L Hunt Prize

Photo 5:
Dress: Applique` Chic AC: Emily Summer Dress $1L Hunt Prize

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Eternity - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment