Wednesday, July 5, 2023

SL Mesh Body Event

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are visiting the SL Mesh Body Group Event, where you can find two floors full of designers offering special discounted offers. Those are located in the stores that surround the gift rooms, that's right there are two entire rooms (upstairs and down) with treats for members of the free-to-join group :) I'd already been a member of the SLMB group for quite some time before finding out about this event, so I am not certain how long it's been in existence but I did enjoy another round back in May. This one seems to be open until the 23rd, so I'll definitely be back after trying on the demos I've picked up. These multi-designer groups are such a wonderful way to find new stores to explore as well as keep up with the old favorites, and I love that SLMB has an event to bring them all into one place from time to time.


For my first look of the evening, I randomly chose our Carola*Janys 0622 gift to show off :) The long sleeved mini dress with keyhole openings back and front is provided in eBody Reborn, Erika, Kupra, Bimbo, Low, Legacy, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique sizes, with an 8 color HUD. Then the coordinating chunky heels that strap partway up the calf will fit eBody Reborn, Erika, Freya, Isis, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya feet (similar but not identical size set so worth mentioning) and have a HUD with 10 color choices. I feel like they can be paired very easily with other outfits too if you prefer, and I do appreciate the versatility.


Whew, is it hot in here or is it just my new dress? This is the ::FOR YOU:: ASHLEY DRESS FTP gift, a tank style mini with bold cutouts down the front that make for a very sensual look. There are Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn mesh body sizes included, along with a HUD that offers 20 floral textures. So many terrific choices there, and you know I love my floral patterns so this one made me smile (and blush a little). 


Another alluring group gift you can claim here is this [C.Y<3Fashion]*MEL*DRESS with plenty of fishnet to catch someone's attention. Yep, pun intended :) It comes in sizing for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Reborn bodies, as well as a 6 color HUD for the fabric. The solid fabric covers all the essentials, but like most skirts I still recommend panties or something similar down below for modesty.


.YIA. has a lovely gift for us too, their intricately designed Cynara Dress LOVE PRINT. I must admit that I mistook the print for a leopard pattern at first glance, possibly due to the colors, then noticed those are hearts rather than spots. We receive Kalhene, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, and Reborn mesh body sizes of this striking mini dress. That asymmetrical style and playful cutouts really make this a winner in my book!


For my final look tonight (don't worry, there are plenty more treats for tomorrow!) I slipped into the {ConTrato} Rowena Dress gift. The name of the geometric pattern is escaping me at the moment, but it has delightful colors for the summer which goes really well with the halter style and that peekaboo rear view :) The gift includes sizes for Erika, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, Mesh Body Classic, and Reborn bodies. If you like what I've shared so far, keep in mind there are still dozens of gifts awaiting you!

I would wish all of my fellow American readers a happy 4th, but it's a bit late now so I probably should have thought of that last night ;) Ooopsie! I watched fireworks on tv, and heard plenty of local ones that were practically in my front yard, but I'd been hearing them since the weekend so they were nothing new. My anxiety is still acting up, which is unrelated to the fireworks but I know they bother lots of people and pets, so my sympathies to anyone who dealt with that less pleasant side of the pretties. I prefer tv since you can control the volume and the indoor temperature, oh and no bug bites is a plus too :) I hope you're all having a beautiful day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from SLMB Event:

Photo 1:
Outfit: Carola*Janys 0622 $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: ::FOR YOU:: ASHLEY DRESS FTP $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 3:
Dress: [C.Y<3Fashion]*MEL*DRESS GIFT GROUP $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 4:
Dress: .YIA. Cynara Dress LOVE PRINT $0L SLMB Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: [ConTrato] Rowena Dress $0L SLMB Group Gift

Mesh Nails: N.Kolour+KOSMETIK: Omega Coffin Nails - Medium // Maitreya
Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Collective Inocent - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: (BENTO)~~Ysoral~~ .:Luxe Ring Lyanna 4:. (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment