Thursday, July 27, 2023

Palomma Plaza Pretties

 Hiya everyone! Tonight I was feeling sentimental and headed over to Palomma Plaza with my group tag (Doves Angel) active to see what generous gifts I could share. There are plenty of choices for male and female avatars from lots of creative designers, and as I've mentioned before this locale is a tribute to The Free Dove and its beloved owner Palomma who passed away in January. There will be a park and sailing area open soon there too, very exciting but for now I am focusing on the fashion :) In addition to clothing you might find accessories, skins, hair, and extras like AOs and just a dash of everything a new avatar would need or an older avatar could use to freshen things up. Most of the gifts include sizes for various popular mesh bodies, and these are high quality freebies that are absolutely worth a visit.


My first look of the evening is one of the 4 gifts from Emerald Couture, their EC Flounce Dress v2 Teal. Such a gorgeous slip dress, it falls to the top of the knee and has a lovely pattern on its fabric. There are 5 fitmesh standard sizes for classic avatars, as well as Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink versions for a few mesh bodies too. So much SL clothing is considerably less modest, making it a fun change of pace to wear this beauty. Please don't take that the wrong way, as I don't mean to be a prude or sound judgy about people's personal tastes, I just truly enjoy variety even among my modesty levels.


I spy a famous red lightning bolt and two different colored eyes (heterochromia) in the artwork of the EC PopArt Dress Star gift ♥. It's safe to say that this is a tribute to Ziggy Stardust, the alter ego of the supremely talented David Bowie, and I'm here for it! This gift consists of 5 standard mesh sizes along with Freya, Gen X Curvy, Legacy, Maitreya, Prima, Reborn, Hourglass, and Physique mesh body sizing. The back is solid black so from behind, people won't even be able to see that you are sporting a nod to a legend on the front of your new dress. I think we should give them a twirl and share it :)


It may be blazing hot outside right now, but autumn will be here before we know it so I'm delighted to be ready with the EC October Outfit Citrus gift from Emerald Couture. The blouse has a few extra sizes because mods/breasts... they are Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Hourglass Petite, Kupra, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and a classic S. The skirt fits Freya, Isis, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, Petite, and that classic S makes an appearance there too. I really like the abstract pattern on our cropped blouse, and the skirt's bold pumpkin shade suits the tight style with little slit on the left thigh. 


Please tell me I'm not the only one who sees the dancer emoji 💃 in this gift? :) The EC Bella Outfit Red Gold has a fiery color combo on its ruched dress with high-low hem, which is provided in 5 standard sizes plus eBody, Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, Physique, TMP, Tonic Curvy, and Tonic Fine mesh body sizes. The gilded heels will fit Belleza, Maitreya, Tonic, and Slink high feet perfectly. Now my avi needs to learn how to salsa, tango, or maybe rumba...


For my final look of the night, we take a peek at the neighboring display which is that of BlondeQueen. Their ::BQ:: Dolly Mini Dress:: White & Red comes in both versions shown above, each in sizing for Freya, Isis, Venus, Maitreya, Hourglass, and Physique mesh bodies. Then I added the ::BQ:: Marilyn Stiletto Heels:: Red&White which consists of both colors for Belleza, Maitreya, and Slink high feet. While these gifts look wonderful together, we can also pair either with whatever suits our personal tastes, maybe even something else you find at Palomma Plaza. 

Whew, I am having a spicy technology evening, thanks to updates in Photoshop and my Opera browser making things different so I'm adjusting to multiple changes while blogging. There may have been some cussing and complaining involved, lol, and anything I can't change I will just have to get used to eventually. Most of the programs I use regularly on my PC and the android tablet I play random games on have updated in the past few days, just as a weird coincidence, but these are the only 2 that made visible differences that affect how I interact. Oh well, I do hope you're all having a spectacular day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Group Gifts from Palomma Plaza:

Photo 1:
Dress: Emerald Couture EC Flounce Dress v2 Teal $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 2:
Dress: EC PopArt Dress Star $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 3:
Outfit: EC October Outfit Citrus $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 4:
Outfit: EC Bella Outfit Red Gold $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: BlondeQueen ::BQ:: Dolly Mini Dress:: White & Red $0L Palomma Plaza Gift
Shoes: ::BQ:: Marilyn Stiletto Heels:: Red&White $0L Palomma Plaza Gift

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment