Friday, July 28, 2023

La Feminique

 Hiya everyone! Tonight we are wishing the La Feminique designer, Jenny, a very happy birthday and thanking her for organizing an in-store hunt as celebration. You'll need the store's group tag to claim the 5 free prizes, but the group is temporarily free to join (regularly $50L) for the weeklong hunt timeframe. It ends on August 3rd, so you will want to get there as quickly as you can and find the little mushrooms that hold our treats. There is a sample in front of each hunt sign, a trio of tall slender shrooms with red caps, and they are all on the main floor of the store as I did also check upstairs initially too. In addition to the hunt prizes, there are several group gifts and some lucky boards (facing the spiral staircases, turn right and walk until you reach a wall, which is the one that holds those boards) for the group members to enjoy. I had a very lovely visit, and am grateful to the designer for sharing her hard work with us.


My first look combines two hunt prizes, so let's start with the gorgeous La Feminique Lori Hunt Gift. This dress has a separate attachment called straps and they are kind of a halter-bra deal, where the dress has just the single shoulder straps built in and everything else you see above is from the straps addition. Each will fit eBody Reborn, Freya, Kupra, Kupra Bimbo, Legacy, Perky, Maitreya, Petite, and Slink Hourglass Petite mesh bodies. The fabulous footwear is our La Feminique Taylor Hunt Gift, sandals in a similar gray as the background of the dress that are for mid-height feet. We receive sizes for Belleza, eBody Reborn, Kupra, Legacy, Maitreya, and Slink feet, perfectly compatible with the set of sizes for the dress. This means they are ideal to wear together, but of course you can mix things up however you prefer :) 


Next I changed into the cutely casual La Feminique Holly Floral HUNT Gift. The sweet patterned tank top and wide legged jeans are each designed for Freya, eBody Reborn, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy/Perky, and Maitreya/Petite mesh bodies. The jeans have a white belt built in, and perfectly placed rear pockets that I always appreciate seeing. The denim is a great shade, softly faded like your favorite comfy pair of jeans.


I kept those jeans on to show off this next prize, called La Feminique Brit IDGAF Hunt Gift. The dark denim jacket is layered over a similarly cropped pale pink sweatshirt that says "Feeling Kinda IDGAF-ish today" which is short for I Don't Give A...well you get the idea ;) i've had plenty of days like that lately, so I can see myself wanting to wear this a lot! Find this mushroom and you can claim it too, in sizes for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra, Legacy, and Maitreya mesh bodies. 


I have shared group gifts from La Feminique before, during another free join period, but I still really wanted you to see one of the newer ones that I hadn't posted yet. This beauty is the La Feminique - Selena May GG, a summery treat with halter neck whoe straps cross in the back then wrap around the waist. There are Freya, Hourglass, Legacy, Perky, and Maitreya sizes included, as well as a HUD with 3 color combos of the citrus slice print seen above. All of their group gifts are equally lovely, I just chose this as one of the newest ones.


For my final look of the evening, I switched gears to the lucky boards I was telling you about. There are 4 of them with a different gift on each, like this charming La Feminique - Brooke Leaves 2 dress. It includes sizes for Freya, Kupra, Legacy, and Slink Hourglass, and you might notice that I didn't mention Maitreya even though that's the body I am wearing tonight. I have a secret - I'm wearing the Legacy size on the Maitreya body here :) It is a fairly close fit, and the picture included in the gift mentioned Maitreya but I double checked the package and did not see it provided. The dress has a gorgeous pattern of multicolored leaves, which I could easily mistake for feathers from a brightly hued parrot. Just wait for your initial to come up and you could win this or one of the other fantastic prizes!

We've got quite a heat wave upon us here, so you can imagine how much I've been staying near fans (small one in my bedroom, ceiling fan above me now) and trying to keep hydrated. The air conditioning system in this house is old and not up to the strain that using it alone would involve, and tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter. My plans are to stay indoors and as cool as possible :) I hope you're all having a cool day/evening, many magical magpie hugs to everyone!!

Credits:
All Gifts/Prizes from La Feminique:

Dress: La Feminique Lori Hunt Gift $0L Birthday Hunt
Shoes: La Feminique Taylor Hunt Gift $0L Birthday Hunt

Photo 2:
Outfit: La Feminique Holly Floral HUNT Gift $0L Birthday Hunt

Photo 3:
Top: La Feminique Brit IDGAF Hunt Gift $0L Birthday Hunt

Photo 4:
Dress: La Feminique - Selena May GG $0L Group Gift

Photo 5:
Dress: La Feminique - Brooke Leaves 2 $0L Group Lucky Board

Head: LeLUTKA Fleur Head 3.1
Hair: TRUTH Muse - Essential
Skin: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MARLIE cotton candy (BOM)
Ring: {Carter} Wedding Zoe (Maitreya) (Marketplace)
Body/Hands/Feet: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
All Poses: Verocity  (Various Sets)

No comments:

Post a Comment